[GAME] That feeling when

That feeling when the “That moment when” thread was getting old so @gravityfox had some feels and felt up this thread. :slightly_smiling:

Also that feeling when you’re wrecking in a game, and your sibling runs in shouting at you, and you lose and want to kill them but can’t because their just the messenger.

3 Likes

That feeling when you finally decide to get a new computer and after countless hours
you realize that there are no beautiful ITX cases out there, except the Ncase M1 which costs you 240bucks including shipping. :’(

That feeling when someone copies your forum game :wink:

2 Likes

Who I ask who… Just tell me the name and I will make sure he/she won’t be able to do it again :wink:

1 Like

That feeling when a method from the removed Selectors class goes missing while rebasing a PR.

That feeling when you find it in the MutableMessageChannel interface.

That feeling when you start eating the biggest single slice of cake you’ve ever eaten.

That feeling when you’ve finished eating it. (Sick.)

2 Likes

That moment when you realize that this thread will never die :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That feeling when you create an immortal topic.

2 Likes

That feeling when you get a huge nosebleed. (I won’t go into details.)

1 Like

That feeling when your entire client/server pair completely explodes because:
a. Your removing 1 extra byte from a byte array
b. You forget to set a method to accessible before invoking it via reflection

Its a very bittersweet feeling…

2 Likes

That feeling when you write a huge post about a problem you have … and then find the solution yourself while writing the last words.

2 Likes

Called self reflection I think.
Have had this multiple times.

1 Like

You go on vacation, then check GitHub and see “119 unread notifications”.

2 Likes

That feeling when you go on vacation, then check GitHub and see “0 unread notifications”.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

That feeling when you dump Parmesan cheese directly into your mouth. (It has a … fairly strong taste.)

That feeling when you think “hey wouldn’t it be great to create a programming language,” and go ahead and write some example syntax, and then realize you have literally no idea how to parse or tokenize or compile things… (I’ve literally gone through this process 4 times already… I just don’t learn).

2 Likes

That feeling when a (10? Younger? I can’t remember right now)-year-old family member messages you a picture that seems extremely inappropriate without realizing it. (It might be a coincidence, but if someone made it, it’s probably funny, so it’s probably NOT a coincidence.)

1 Like

That feeling when everything in your code fails. You tracked it down that the Server#getWorld(String) only gives you an empty Optional. You don’t know why. In this pure desperation you read the JavaDocs of Server#getWorld(String) and realize that this method wants the name of the world and not the UUID. But luckily there is Server#getWorld(UUID). So UUID.fromString(String) and everything is fine :expressionless:

Had this 2 times.

That feeling when you realize this thread will never die

1 Like

@TrenTech That feeling when someone else had the same feeling before :wink:

2 Likes