šŸ’Ž MightyLoot [v2.1][API 5] - TreasureHunt-like plugin

1. The appearance area is currently only rectangular. You can edit that in the config.

2. If chests donā€™t disappear, thatā€™s an issue. Iā€™ll look further into this. [EDIT] The plugin uses the setblock command to destroy the chest because the sponge way made the content stay on the ground. So chests are supposed to disapear.

3. The random spawn algorithm is here. It chooses a spot absolutely randomly and check if chest can spawn there, until it finds a good one. I donā€™t see any possible improvements.

4. Good idea ! Iā€™ll keep that in mind.

It only removes glowstone.

Iā€™ll look as well. I also had some features I was looking to add. Do you have a roadmap or open to ideas? Happy to do some pull requests if youā€™re interested.

Iā€™m totally open to any idea and contribution, as it was made for the use of the entire sponge community. Iā€™ll be happy to see the project receive your contribution :wink: . Donā€™t hesitate to make pull requests or ask me to add you as collaborator of the github repo.

In my opinion, an new feature is worth implementing as long as

• it doesnā€™t make the plugin too complicated to be used by players and/or configurated by admins

• itā€™s coherent with the initial goal of the plugin, here the treasure hunt

Hello,
I was messing around with this on my server, but I was wondering if there is anyway to reload this from in-game. It is quite hard to set it up without such feature.

Thanks for your time,
Nova

Edit: Question was answered by reading above.

No youā€™re right to ask the question. Iā€™ve experimented a process to do so in Nations and it seems to work. Iā€™ll soon update MightyLoot as well.

Oh alright :slight_smile: That would be great, but it seems I have run into a few issue with setting the boundaries.

Here is my config: http://pastebin.com/xqA3LQtq

I was getting loot that spawned 100+ blocks from where it was meant to. And it seem there is no support for ā€“ --. I tried setting all coords to negative(With MAX and MIN set correctly) and when I ran the /ml spawn command nothing happened, no error nothing.

Ok thanks for reporting. Iā€™ll look further into that issue as well as a reload command. Iā€™ll then release v1.2 containing all these changes.

As I said above, the chests are not removed.

Video: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7dHr/QHaiVVori

Indeed. Iā€™ll try switching to the Inventory API, and by doing so solving that issue, as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting.

Thank you for your work!

MightyLoot Release v1.2

Targets SpongeAPI v4.0.3

Changelog

• Fixed chest not disappearing
  • Tried to fix problem of loots spawning away from where it was meant to
  • Changed loot spawn area system in config, introducing cylinder areas (see below)

:warning: Break in backward compatibility of config file. Here is an example

worlds {
    world {
        frequency=3600
        lootTypes {
            food=15
            goldish=25
            material=15
            mine=15
            mobs=15
            nether=15
        }
        maxX=5000
        maxY=50
        maxZ=5000
        minX=-5000
        minY=10
        minZ=-5000
    }
}

should be changed to

worlds {
    world {
        area {
            maxX=5000
            maxY=50
            maxZ=5000
            minX=-5000
            minY=10
            minZ=-5000
            type=rect
        }
        frequency=3600
        lootTypes {
            food=15
            goldish=25
            material=15
            mine=15
            mobs=15
            nether=15
        }
    }
}

or, with a cylinder area

worlds {
    world {
        area {
            centerX=0
            centerZ=0
            maxY=50
            minY=10
            radius=5000
            type=cyl
        }
        frequency=3600
        lootTypes {
            food=15
            goldish=25
            material=15
            mine=15
            mobs=15
            nether=15
        }
    }
}

I was waiting for this! Another request: can you add translation support? For example as is done in JobsLite, and other plugins?

Iā€™ve guessed it would have to be done sooner or later. Now officially planned as of this issue.

MightyLoot Release v1.3

Targets SpongeAPI v4.2.0

Changelog

• Added translation support, get translations here
  • Added english translation
  • Added french translation

With new translation support, some texts may be not where they were meant to be. Please report any text that looks like it was exchanged with another one.

I donā€™t think it works with mod itemsā€¦ When I changed default items to mod items it just gave me error about those modded items :c

What is the error ? Since chest inventory manipulation is still impossible using the API, my answer from that time is still valid.

Do the chests (or loots) have to be invisible. I just want chests to randomly spawn with predetermined items. I want players to collect these chests.

What do you mean by invisible ?

Nevermind, I read the plugin information wrong. But I do have another question. How can I make it so that the chest will spawn on ground level. (My players cant mine blocks)