GWMCrates 3.1.13 🎁 Universal crates plugin!

Scroll up and read the wiki and all that, would answer your question.

1 Like

Yes, you can use BLOCK Case type.

Perfect!! Thank you!!

Hm… v2.0 is here :smiley:
:tada: :tada: :tada:
Wiki will be updated to v2.0 ASAP!
Full changelog you can see in patchnotes.txt,
But main thing of update is GUI configurator! =)

P.S. I hope this version will not bring us many new bugs… :slight_smile:
P.P.S. If you find any bug, let me know about it, I will try fix it ASAP :smiley:

6 Likes

2.1 is here.
Crate opening log, and some other updates/bug-fixes

As you maybe know, Sponge will drop support for API5 and API6 (you can read about it there, especially this:

I am pleased to say that API 7 now has a release date of December 31st, 2017. What this will mean is that API 5 and 6 will no longer be supported, meaning Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 will no longer be supported for API additions or bug fixes.

), also, in addition, Pixelmon is now released for API7.
Because of all the above, I will also drop support for API5 and API6 in GWMCrates soon.
Old versions will continue work with old APIs like as they work now, but new versions will be released only for API7, without old APIs support.

3 Likes

hey i updated to latest version and now players cant use my crates? did anything change other than bug fixes? because i cant see anything said about managers being changed and stuff, heres one of my crates.

They getting message “no permission”, right?
It must always be like it is now, but previously, permissions werent working, and everybody could open any crate.
Now you need give your players gwm_crates.open.<manager> permission to allow them open specific crate, or gwm_crates.open.* to allow open any crate.

yeah they are getting this * says sorry bout you cannot open this right now *

Simply give them permission, and they will be able to open crates again)

do i add the manager conf name or the name i use to give them the case manager ingame?

You need use your manager ID.
For crate you sent above permission will be: gwm_crates.open.megastones_crate
Or (again) you can allow open any crate (like it was before update): gwm_crates.open.*

thanks for the help!

1 Like

beta-2.2 is there.
Few new Super Objects and one fix for GUI. As always, you can read all changes in patchnotes.txt file.
This and next releases will NOT be compatible with API5 and API6, only with API7.
If you want use crates with API5 or API6 server (I not reccomend it), you need download 2.1.2 version (latest API5-6 compatible).

And btw, Happy New Year to everyone!

And, as you can read here: Any downloaded version - latest version (if equal filenames was used).. · Issue #326 · SpongePowered/Ore · GitHub, you can download older version only from GitHub page, on Ore they are lost… :crying_cat_face:

Small but useful (maybe) features in next update!
All messages is fully configurable, as always.

2 Likes

Added multiline holograms support.

1 Like

Crate creation using GUI.

2 Likes

Sorry for lags in video (minecraft + server + video recorder is too much for my laptop) :frowning:
Coming soon :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Some news:

1. First of all, I am still alive :smiley:
  2. Yesterday I released v. 2.3.4 with few bug fixes and nothing more.
    GUI configurer now configures locations right, and holograms should work correct.
  3. GWMCosmeticEffects plugin (shown above) likely will not be released, because I have no time to maintain it. But most likely I will add support for some another effects plugin (I did not chose any, so if you have offers/wishes - write them).
    If anybody need sources - text me, I will give them for free.
  4. Next crates release likely will be major relese (3.x version) and will not be fully compatible with older versions, you will need to do some reconfiguration manually.
  5. GitHub is bought by Microsoft, so all my repositories from GitHub will be moved to GitLab/BitBucket or another Git-hosting (again, if you have offers/wishes - write them).