GWMCrates 3.1.13 🎁 Universal crates plugin!

v1.3 released! Enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

v1.4 (NBT update) with some bug-fixes, code cleaning and other minor changes published.

1 Like

v1.41 (small update with fake drop levels) published.

Announce feature from v1.5 update.

seems that if i update it from 1.3 to latest version,the old manager files can not be loaded … :roll_eyes:

Send me your config or console exception(s), and I will tell you cause why managers not loading)
Most likely:

1. Drop “COMMAND” was changed to “COMMANDS”
  2. BLOCK Case now can have only one location.
  3. Word “cooldown” in parameters name changed to “delay”.

P.S. Don`t forget about my discord server, Im almost always (except night of course) online there, and I can faster read, and answer any question.

1 Like

v1.5 Major update!
New keys!
Decorative itmes now can move!
Update checker!

does it support api 5?

It must support API5, I have 2 friends that run their servers on API5, and both of them have GWMCrates works good!)
P.S. Sorry for that very long answer :frowning:

Can you make a converter from husky to this? xD
Don’t feel like typing out another long config.
Or is there a way to create a crate in game with ingame commands? :o

GWMCrates doesn’t currently support in game crate creation.

1 Like

No crates plugin does :stuck_out_tongue:
Read through all the wiki’s. Hopefully a feature coming to any of the crates plugins someday.

Eventually at least one will for sure.

At least two, Im thinking about it, but it is not prioritly currently :frowning:
About converter… Our config crates with Husky is much different, and writing converter will be very hard, and I dont think its worth it…

1 Like

It’s also not a super cool thing to do, glad ya have no interest in doing that. :slight_smile:

Also, loving the level of customization you give users on crate GUIs. It’s pretty awesome.

1 Like

Well if either of you plan to make a sort of in game GUI setup for crates, that would be awesome.

2 Likes

Definitely planning on some sort of easy crate creator. Might make it extra hackable for other developers to use later on as well.

2 Likes

lol?

1 Like

oh that is awesome lmfao

1 Like

thats one spicy gui

1 Like