Glad the community is still this strong

Hey there guys you don’t know me but I’ve been watching how the Minecraft community has been growing and depleting for the past couple years and I believe that this is one of the strongest and one of the best communities out there. We are there for each other and we always help no matter the situation. I just love that I can be apart of this community. Secondly I’m so glad that someone is picking up the shattered pieces of bukkit and is putting them all back together. I just hope that sponge gets the recognition that it deserves. I can’t wait for sponge to be fully functional and is used for every server out there, it will be amazing and I can finally get back into host small servers and messing around with all the plugins and so on and so forth.

Thank you for reading my little rant, hopefully all of you have a wonderful day and hope you are as happy as I am that we are getting closer and closer to just being all together again.

3 Likes

I agree.
I’ve always messed with my own server and plugins.
When sponge has a decent build I’ll try to create my own plugins for the first time.
I’m really looking forward to it.

Haha I’ve been learning java lately so I’m happy that I can finally make a pluign and use it :smile:.

It is always darkest before the dawn, they say. I like to think the Fall of Bukkit as our darkest hour for now, but I have faith that after we are back on our feet with a working 1.8 version of Sponge, Minecraft will be better than ever.

3 Likes

I always loved that quote. Also you have to think we all have to be strong enough to get back on our feet after such a devastating fall and by what I have seen we are so strong we can get over any problems that are to come up just as long as we all work together.