Good But Easy Plugin that controls ranks

I would like to set up ranks on my modded server. On FTB Beyond. I would like to make ranks that for example Moderator, Admin, Head Admin, Owner, Co-Owner.

Is there any plugin that can do this with ease?

They sound like permission group names instead of “ranks”.

I would take a look at pex. I believe there are better ones but I can not remember the name of them. But pex was recreated when sponge was released to be 100% compatible (i think the developer of pex worked on sponge for a tiny bit). So you know its good.

I have never used pex before so no idea if it supports permission groups but take a look at it. See if it is for you

Pex isn’t supported anymore, and ranks are usually identical to permission groups and all permissions plugins support them. LuckPerms is a good one.

Ok I’ll take a look

edit: I looked and I have no Idea how to use this even when looking at the wiki.

Im going to be needing a permissions plugin soon to test one of my plugins, so if no one tells you before hand, ill tell you how to use it after I work it out

I mean, for any given permission plugin, you have to be able to set up ranks, their hierarchy, their individual permissions, and that sort of thing. And this one seems to be pretty easy in that regard. If you need help with one specific feature of the plugin, ask on the plugin page.