Goodbye, and good luck!

I have no problem with people taking their time, and seeing what happens. I truly hope that MS does the right thing, and everything goes wonderfully, but all things considered, this is the best thing for me, it’s just time to move on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Farewell, au revoir, adios and good luck in your future o/

Your contributions will not be forgotten.

1 Like

tips fedora

1 Like

Goodbye @dark_arc havent known you for a long time but had a good time with you in sponge, I’ll miss you T^T

1 Like

Goodbye my beloved friend. We will miss you. It started here (http://forums.spongepowered.org/t/welcome-to-sponge/32?u=xxmarijnw) and now already someone is leaving! :frowning:

Yours sincerely,

Marijn van Wezel

1 Like

1 Like

Only for critical bug fixes, sorry. :\ I don’t have the time, or the interest anymore.
(Speaking of which, one should be hitting master this weekend time permitting)

I love commandbook, craftbook and logblock, I hope they get updated. Anyways, you are an amazing developer and amazing person. Good luck.

3 Likes

CommandBook Is Way Better Than Essentials, Although CommandBook Kits Should Support Enchantments.

Who Will Be Continuing Plugins Like CommandBook And Worldguard, Get An Experienced Dev, Because I Wouldn’t Want CommandBook Becoming Bloated, Or Will sk89q Continue?