GriefPrevention not loading

Whenever I launch my server, GriefPrevention doesn’t seem to load and I am not sure what to do anymore, here is the error msg

Use GriefDefender.

How do I get GriefDefender?

Either compile it yourself or buy it

I do have a Jar of GriefPrevention but it doesn’t load cause there is always an error which I am pretty sure is similar to that one

Grief prevention is no longer supported and hasnt been for a long time. Sponge made a change a while ago thaf broke grief prevention. The developer has fixed that issue in grief defender

This is what shows up when I try to load GriefDefender

And also this one I just noticed.

The first issue is as it states. It cannot relocate a file as its missing

[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /* Exception:                                                                                                                   */
[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /*     java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable                                                                                       */
[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /*     to relocate  

Then

[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /*     java.io.FileNotFoundException:                                                                                           */
[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /*     .\config\griefdefender\lib\org\spong                                                                                     */
[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /*     powered\configurate-gson\3.7-SNAPSHO                                                                                     */
[15:54:47] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /*     \configurate-gson-3.7-20190531.18243  

This is likely due to the second issue of

[15:58:45] [Server thread/INFO] [griefdefender]: Downloading library org.spongepowered:configurate-core:3.7-SNAPSHOT ...

[15:58:45] [Server thread/ERROR] [griefdefender]: An error occured while downloading library 'org.spongepowered:configurate-core:3.7-SNAPSHOT'. Skipping...

[15:58:45] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [com.griefdefender.GDBootstrap:downloadLibrary:172]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://repo.spongepowered.org/maven/org/spongepowered/configurate-core/3.7-SNAPSHOT/configurate-core-3.7-20190531.182437-11.jar

Whatever the error is when downloading is likely your issue.

Thats as much help as I can be, you may want to report the issue to grief defender and not on sponge