GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

I just installed 144 would it be better to downgrade to 141 i believe it was that you put in the options for it?

As this is what i have in permissionsmanager as my options but does not seem cap and they accrue blocks like crazy i believe i reached 13000 in like 1 hour and a bit.

Would i better of moving to Luxkyperms or PEX or remaining with permissionmanaager?

options:
default: ‘true’
griefprevention.blocks-accrued-per-hour: ‘128’
prefix: ‘&b[Member]&f’
griefprevention.initial-claim-blocks: ‘256’
griefprevention.chest-claim-expiration: ‘60’
griefprevention.player-claim-expiration: ‘60’
griefprevention.create-claim-limit: ‘2’
griefprevention.max-accrued-claim-blocks: ‘13056’

144 is bugged, update to latest GP which is 154

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/me/ryanhamshire/griefprevention/1.10.2-2.2.0.154/griefprevention-1.10.2-2.2.0.154.jar

thanks for that bud

Is it possible to disable fire spread and explosions globally? I’ve been looking for hours without a proper working plugin for it.

If there is no options for it on here maybe check out this plugin for explosion preventing

You can disable fire-spread using the gamerule ’ /gamerule doFireTick disable’. As for explosions, just use the explosion flag.

1 Like

Works perfectly thanks for the update

Seems when somebody is holding the golden shovel it can cause some lag spikes at times confirmed in the timings below

https://timings.aikar.co/v2/?id=7f57387a2efd4a0ea1d57deb02856d3c&section=lag

Redid timings after player logged out and the timings were better.

https://timings.aikar.co/v2/?id=55aa805f43cc40ed86a69653267f0924

Not sure if its continual or just an initial spike while the player has the shovel in hand I have noticed it also there is a bit of a halt to the server for a second not long and the gold blocks to mark the boundaries do not show at times or delayed by a few seconds when using the shovel and i need to use the info stick to get the borders to show.

@blood Doing /abandonallclaims or just abandoning a claim gives you TON of claim blocks.
I had initially 4k blocks, claimed a 250 block region. Did /abandonallclaims, got a message you’re having 12134 claimblocks available.
Also how can one:-

• Adjust the rate at which you automatically get claimblocks? I got 4k blocks in 2 days by just wandering around.
  • Disable claims when you place a chest or other items and only limiting it to the golden shovel.

This was already fixed. Update to latest GP.

1. Use GP options.
  2. In GP config ./config/GriefPrevention/worlds/global.conf

how do i set a farewell / greeting message with spaces? such as Thanks for Visiting!

Simply use quotes “test test2 test3”. It also supports color using legacy color codes &1 &2 etc.
Also update to latest GP

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/me/ryanhamshire/griefprevention/1.10.2-2.2.0.176/griefprevention-1.10.2-2.2.0.176.jar

Many fixes.

Seem to be getting flooaded in console with this

[08:41:08] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass NotifyNeighborBlockEvent$Impl to Plugin{id=griefprevention, name=GriefPrevention, version=2.2.0, description=This plugin is designed to prevent all forms of grief., source=/home/minecraft/servers/Direwolf/mods/griefprevention-1.10.2-2.2.0.176.jar}

gpdebug is off
Version griefprevention-1.10.2-2.2.0.176

This was fixed. Update to latest GP build.

How compatible is GP for sponge with the bukkit mysql backend data? Is it possible to migrate, import and/or use the same database backend data?

thanks

Hey I Installed the plugin and it opens just fine when I use “/sponge plugins” is there but I cant use the golden shovel and I have all permissions

There is now the social sphere in a plugin?
City ​​chat, city prefixes, city-hierarchy: Mayor (+ co-owner) → ministr → citizen, a declaration of war to another city?
Really looking forward to these such opportunities :slight_smile:

do you have a permissions plugin like permissionsex? You will need something like that in order to use this im pretty sure

Yes I have PermissionManager

Yes I have PermissionManager