GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Please test SpongeForge 1421 and let me know if that fixes the issue. Also make sure to update to B21 of GP, link is in topic.

Update to B21 for flag system improvements and Item Drop fixes.

Made a ticket for the bugs found

Pistons now disappear when you trigger them in claims.

that’s a bug with SF you need to update to 1421 or above

B23 released, check topic for changelog and link.

I updated topic with a sneak-peak of the new Advanced Flag System that will be available next build. Let me know if there are any questions about it.

1 Like

Using B23, players can drop items but can’t pick it up. It says “You can’t pick this up unless Player uses /UnlockDrops.” I tried adding the permission node griefprevention.unlockdrops but it doesn’t seem to work. Is there a new list of permission nodes?

Edit: griefprevention.unlock-drops works, still no idea why changing the config doesn’t work tho.

Usng B23 on SponeForge 1458.

It seems the claiming works after a while until time has passed. After the claims just become very broken out of nowhere and just dont protect anything. This was a known issue until it got worse where nobody was able to claim anything it was just forgetting the claims. Not even protecting anything.

A simple restart works and fixes it. Then after a short period of time it just decides not to work anymore allowing players to grief server structures.

By ‘time has passed’ do you have a specific time? How many times has this happened to you? Also did this issue happen back on previous sponge forge builds?

I’m also using spongeforge 1458 but only like 5 hours passed and nothing happened so far.

I would say at times 10 minutes prior the server to staring and and times 5 -7 hours. This did infact happen on previous SpongeForge versions. May I ask what forge you are using? I’m using 1890

I’ve been using SF1428 - 1431 and forge1890 while I was on B23 and just recently update to SF1458, it’s been another 5 hours since my reply here and nothing bad has happened.

The next build of GriefPrevention will be a massive update that includes many bug fixes as well as new features including the advanced flag system which is explained in topic. I’m just going through each of my flags to make sure they work properly then I’ll release it.

1 Like

Build server is finally up for GriefPrevention and hosted by Forge. When you click the download link, you will see B4 which is the same as B23. B5 will be the next major update.

1 Like

Is there any official documentation on how to use the commands?

i’m sure that blood does or will once he finishes all the stuff he is polishing atm

how do we download this ???

Hey guys, when I have a player give container trust to public. Everyone seems to be able to place blocks in that claim. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Riddle

I’m currently trying to use flags on an AdminClaim and trying to prevent players from doing /spawn. I do the command while standing in the claim, /cf block-commands spawn & /cf block-commands /spawn but I get no output from the command and players are still able to do the command.

SpongeForge: 1484
Forge: 1890
GP: 0.1-4?

Currently it is not possible to block commands in a specific claim. Also, many flags in 0.1-4 (B23) will not function correctly since it is still a WIP. However next build, this feature has been added including the ability to block command arguments. I’m hoping to have a new build by this weekend, just wrapping up the new flag permission handling.

I’m nearly ready for another test phase. If you have a ton of time to waste and are interested in testing the latest GP changes before it goes live, send me a PM with your skype info.