GWMCrates - Universal crates plugin

Have you tried escaping with \?
Otherwise I have no idea :frowning:

ok so after lots of messing arround i have found that "(doubble qoutes) inside the command string need to be escaped with \ (single) and '(single quotes) need to be escaped with \ (double)

example TellRaw

CONSOLE_COMMANDS: [
    "tellraw %PLAYER_NAME% [\"\",{\"text\":\"TITLE HERE\",\"bold\":true,\"underlined\":true,\"color\":\"yellow\"},{\"text\":\"MID MESSAGE\",\"bold\":true,\"color\":\"blue\"},{\"text\":\"END MESSAGE\\'S\",\"underlined\":true,\"color\":\"blue\"}]"
]
1 Like

Me again, lol sorry for all the questions.
Currently looking to make a second type manager without hiding the items.
basically wanting to show the items in the manger not hidden.

Hm, I think this is not possible…
But why would you want to do it? It would allow player to choose whatever drop they want to win, so it’s not even a “crate” in some sense :thinking:

Will you ever update it to sponge 8.0.0?

I’m not actively following the Sponge development, but if Api8 is already stable and widely used - yep, I’ll update it when I have some free time

The api is locked and is good enough to start development on sponge vanilla, but i wouldnt say popular enough to be mainstream.

Most development questions in the discord is still for api 7, but api 8 is getting there

1 Like

A new version has been released for GWMCrates, it is available for download here.

Remove dependency on Cosmetics