Harvester - A plugin to manage the resources spawn and loots from mining

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Harvester. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Harvester

Welcome to your new project!

1 Like

can this be limited to regions or dimensions? i fear with even a small number of players, block break events and respawning those would yield a high amount of stress onto servers with all potential dangers of blocks suddenly returning.

Hello, I’m one of the developer behind the plugin.

Currently, the harvesting cannot be limited to some dimensions nor regions.

As for the load generated on the server, a SQLite database is read every 30 seconds, selecting only the blocks with a timestamp lower than the one generated after mining the block ; the block break event might however be a little heavier, but is only happening punctually - we didn’t have the chance to experience the plugin with a lot of players, so we cannot guaranty its behavior for large amount of players.

Hello,
Perhaps i have this configured improperly, but when using this plugin i cannot break a single block… even when configured.

are there permissions i need to set up for this to function correctly?

Hi,
Our configuration system is a bit “strict”, so there is a great chance to have problem in configuration files. can you send us your files please.

Sorry for the delay! life caught up with me.
https://pastebin.com/iqnXKp58
https://pastebin.com/GKLXAbKb

Here are both of my config files.

A new version has been released for Harvester, it is available for download here.

Introduce permission to bypass Harvester protection : harvester.block.breaking

1 Like

Creative mode bypass works like a dream!
thank you so very much :smiley:

I’m glad that it works fine for you. And about your configuration, does it work now ?

Works like a charm :slight_smile:
I’ll be trying it with modded blocks within a few days for sure as well. i can report back if you’d like

Yes please, there is no reason that moded blocks cause problems :crossed_fingers: