Head Database (1.12.2) - Virtual GUI for over 21.000 custom heads
Head Database is based on Arcaniax’ Head Database for Spigot.
- 21.000+ Custom URL heads.
- External Database with regular updates.
- Easy to use GUI with multiple tabs and pages.
- Search functionality to easily find heads based on Tags or Names
- [Category] Community Heads : Allow users to add a custom head they have in their hand to a local config file (JSON)
- [Category] Server Heads : Allow server owners to add a custom head in a local config file (JSON)
- [Child-command] ‘random [amount]’ : Display a given amount of random heads in a Virtual GUI
- [Economy] (Suggested by Runescapejon) Buyable heads : add a price to use each head. Store bought head uuids for Players
- Suggestions? DM me on Discord ( @Ethereal_#7648 ) or leave a comment on this thread
All commands require the hdb.open permission
- /hdb | /hdb open : Opens the main menu
- /hdb find [query] : Shows all heads with tags or names matching a given query
Custom Heads collected from https://minecraft-heads.com/
TeslaPowered by Simon_Flash
GitHub : SimonFlash / TeslaPowered