Hello plugin request :D

I would like to ask if its possible to create a plugin that makes frames spawn on the table.
I mean when you create fake table using milions of combinations of blocks and you want to put item fram on that table so it looks like you have hm lets say bowls on the table :smiley:
I have seen it once on some spigot plugin but would like to see it in sponge too :smiley:
Also i know there are mods for this but when i run server i would like it to be with maybe 2-3 mods not 20 :slight_smile:

P.S my english is bad i know :stuck_out_tongue:

An item frame is on a wall. So the item is flat.
I think you simply mean a dropped item that isn’t pick-up-able(my English also isn’t perfect).

I planned to do such a plugin but it isn’t on top of my todo list so you have to wait to see my plugin published.

No problem its nice that you even thought of this in the first place :smiley:

I thought of it as I saw this thread. So I combine floating things: Texts and items.

I wanted it too look somthing like this that has been done on spigot but i love sponge more :3
https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/large-table/ (i have no idea how to change this) xS
But just with itemframes so we can make like a cardgame on a table or something like that ^^
And also item frames look like a plate or can be textured to look like it :smiley:

Ah, okay. I think that aren’t item frames. That is SethBling style with many Armor stands.:grin: If you understand :wink:
GitHub - Ste3et/FurnitureLib: FurnitureLibary with ProtocolLib Support I almost can’t undertand whats going on here because the plugin isn’t written well.
In the long run it would be better to create such an “api” to create furniture. So that I can add many more furnitures. I have to think about whether making one plugin for large table or a whole furniture plugin.

Edit: I finally found the table. Luckily I am German because the author is also German and has named many things in code in German. I think I’ll create a whole furniture plugin but that of course needs a lot of time but I think it is worth it in the long run.

2 Likes

Nice good to hear ^^ cant wait :smiley: