Help for teleport control

That it is the command to teleport a player randomly without doing it manually with sponge, because ‘’ @p ‘’ does not work?

Thanks you

This is somewhat incomprehensible. But @p absolutely works in Sponge.

Ok thanks, is that when I put this command (example) ‘’ / tp @p ‘’ it does not work, nothing happens: / is this due to a plugin that blocks this?

That entirely depends on what plugins you have installed.

Ok thanks :), I look at this

To be sure you are using the native command, prefix it with minecraft, i.e.
/minecraft:tp @p

Most plugins can’t make use of the native Minecraft wildcards like @p and @a in their commands.

Uh, yeah they can. Or, properly-made ones can, anyway. GenericArguments’s player, entity, etc. support selectors. But if all they do is pull a string and parse it themselves, or directly use CommandCallable, then it’ll fail.

Absolutely thank you for your support, but the problem and even bigger I think, because I tried everything for the drive. Let me explain if you know the mod customnpcs it may help you. With this mod it is possible to teleport to one point to the other with to a dialogue of the npc (it works like a block command) … But nothing happens and I even remove all plugins sponge Thought it was that). So I tried a block command and it works … Then I went to see solo mode (I thought the version of the customnpcs mod bug) but it worked. Do you have a solution to solve this?

Hello I found something, a kind of permission to use the commands block via the mod customnpcs.It is with a config file that the customnpc mod creates in the config folder. I changed the value by true, but there is still nothing that works, you think there is another trick that needs to be done? Thank you