Hi, I m new here ( and I now just a little english sorry )

I was playing my pixelmon server when my pc crashed and I needed to restart my pc, but when I tried start the server again, the server crashed, can anyone help me ?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)
SpongeCoremod (spongeforge-1.12.2-2838-7.3.0.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 13/03/21 21:48
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception trying to load level_sponge.dat, file corruption maybe?
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.redirect$bbd000$forgeImpl$hookToUpdateSpongeLoadData(SaveHandler.java:1609)
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75757_d(SaveHandler.java:132)
at org.spongepowered.common.world.WorldManager.loadAllWorlds(WorldManager.java:771)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:4390)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to load sponge data for world [world]
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.bridge$loadSpongeDatData(SaveHandler.java:1328)
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.redirect$bbd000$forgeImpl$hookToUpdateSpongeLoadData(SaveHandler.java:1607)
… 6 more

The cause of the problem is shown in the crash report you posted: at least one of the level_sponge.dat files is probably corrupted. You can either

• replace it with a backup,
  • delete it and rename the level_sponge.dat_old backup file (if present),
  • or just delete it and let it regenerate (losing some sponge-specific data).

You might need to do this with several files (there’s one in each world folder); the corrupt ones are often 0 bytes in size.

Thank you bro
i use backup