How many hours of sleep do you usually get?

I myself typically get 4-7.

2-10 depending on how much coding I’m doing.

1 Like

as little as 4 hours on weekends. (this is sorta regular for me… PARTY HARD!)

Depends, I have a hard time sleeping. on a GOOD day, 3 hours at a time, no more than 9 hours within a 48 hour period. On a BAD day, 30 mins here and there. No more than 9 hours in a 72 hour period. (And yes, I am aware this is not healthy, I see a doctor every other week because of it.)

Do you have insomnia?

I like to be asleep between 1:00 and 2:30am. Sometimes I go to sleep earlier, sometimes later. Usually wake up at around the same time, when my son does. Between 7:00am and 9:00am. Optimistically, 8 hours a night. On unfortunate times, around 4 1/2 hours. It really depends.

People with insomnia tend to sleep much less than even that.

EDIT: If I had to guess, I’d say he has a mild-ish case of sleep apnea. Generally, this form of apnea is characterized by the body’s normally involuntary breathing to stop being so… well, involuntary.

1 Like

Hmmm 9:30 PM usually on the dot to 4:30 AM. Just me, 7 hours.
Taaadaaa :wink:

Sometimes I get off schedule and it ends up being 1AM till 4:30Am
ALWAYS 4:30AM :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You should start waking up 10 minutes earlier every day :smile:

I try to sleep 11PM-6:30AM every weeknight, but work and school is often screwing that up. At the moment I seldom go to bed before 12AM. In the weekends? 2-ish AM to 2-ish PM :smiley:

I wake up at 6:00 AM since 8th grade, because I found I could use this extra hour in the morning to study or search/program/etc. I usually go to sleep by 23:00 PM (two years ago I went to sleep earlier), so this makes 7 hours. My maths teacher says I’m tired and that I should have some brain pills $:

My weekends are a complete anarchy, but whose aren’t?

I’d say 4-5 hours everyday has been constant for me over the last 5 years.

This is semi-correct. It’s not a mild case, I have to use a CPAP but still have problems with it. :frowning:

2 - 3 hrs to keep me going :stuck_out_tongue:

6 to 7 hours a day

3 - 4 hours, 0 - 2 hours if I am working on a project I’ve gotten caught up in.

If I’m working or binge watching Netflix 2-3 hr if I’m lucky. Otherwise 4-5 hr. Sometimes 0 if I get caught up in something (or have a paper due that day).

2 hours on weekdays, otherwise around like 9. anything more or less than 2 and i’m sleepy for the day. yes, more gets me sleepy, oddly enough.

Today, I learned that the general reason everyone on these forums is insane is because they’re all suffering from sleep deprivation.

6 Likes

Oh come on, getting 1-2 hours of sleep is actually good for you. It’s a fact!

cmon, 40 hrs without sleep don’t make you that insane… They only drive up the cofffee bill.

2 Likes

That’s what the coffie market wants.

1 Like