📦 HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

hmm it is a host it worked with 1.7.1 as it should :confused:

well then idk still because the error basically tells me nothing.

the plugin is loaded as it should its just when i do /crate key then the error appears

i’l go ingame and get a error from there gimme a sec :slight_smile:

Edit: 1

Again, that error tells me like nothing. All that I can suggest is see if your host can restart the server your server runs on.

i restarted it like 4 times lol

and i cant provide anything else if you don’t say what else you need :confused:

i mean, just try deleting the h2 database and letting the plugin make a new one. Not quite sure whats going on there.

An update will be released fixing any potential issues with newer versions of API 7 soon.

If you’re using a new build of 1.12.1 and the plugin crashes, please DOWNGRADE until the patch is released.

Hi, could you explain to me what duped keys are?
I put one of the crate keys in a kit and when my players redeem the kit and try to use the key, they get the duped message. How do I avoid that?

edit: nvm, so each key is unique and cant be used twice. So I guess the only way to distribute valid keys is via the commands?

1 Like

Yup, commands only.

Greetings. I really liked your plugin and it does well. But it will be really nice if you give some additional options for localization of your plugin. It’s like “Key” suffix in the name and “A key for a” prefix in the lore (look at the picture). Perhaps they’re written directly in the code without anchors to the config strings. Thanks!

If you could go through and find every English string that you can’t seem to change, I’d gladly provide localization.

I mentioned things I need. Otherwise, if it’s possible to change name and lore of the key just tell me how to do that.

What are the permisisons for /crate deposit and /crate withdraw ?

huskycrates.depositkey

huskycrates.withdrawkey

Does this work with api6.1. When I try to launch it just crashes.

Yes, that does happen when big changes happen to the api. Fixed version coming out in a while

A working build will be coming out later today lol

Really today! Thats awesome!!

@Kyle_Parkin

A temporary fix release is out to allow users to use HuskyCrates on API 6.1 / 7. Please check the releases page for downloads.

Just tried to launch with your new release. still crashes.