HuskyUI - A simple developer framework for making Inventory GUIs

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, HuskyUI. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

HuskyUI

This is just a nice fancy library to make chest GUIs a breeze to make.

Plugins using HuskyUI

• HuskyCrates v1.6.0+
  • Market v0.2+

If you use HuskyUI and want to appear in this list, feel free to reply and tell me which plugin of yours uses it!~

Media

Notice how few lines needed to be written to make that GUI possible. It’s around 70, if not less after some code optimization I did.

Developer Info

I suggest using JitPack for using this as a dependency.

This service will allow you to use the GitHub releases easily as dependencies, without having to worry about updating your jar.
I suggest using version master.
??

1 Like

Ew, maven.
Also, lack of links to source code.

tfw you can use it in a gradle project anyway

And yes, I forgot that. It’s on my github but I’ll update the page. It was posted in wip plugins but I’m suggesting use of JitPack, which requires a git repo. lol.

will you add it so if the rows go above 6 it adds a next page instead of this

Soon, I promise.

A new version has been released for HuskyUI, it is available for download here.

Due to this being a pre-release, I have marked it unstable. It should be considered fine for production use, however.

• Removed unnecessary closeInventory call in the invutils close method.

A new version has been released for HuskyUI, it is available for download here.

Changes

• Fixed repeated interrupt calls
    • Invalid/repeated interrupt calls will result in an error message.

I didn’t develop it but PixelSkills uses HuskyUI!

I’m just a passerby looking for awesome additions to a private modpack for my friends and I with a pi hosted server.

I didn’t develop it but PixelSkills uses HuskyUI!

I’m just a passerby looking for awesome additions to a private modpack for my friends with a pi hosted server.

Hey there I was wondering if there was an actual tutorial that shows how to allow a player to use a custom item to open a GUI created with your plugin.