📋 HuskyUI [v0.5.1] [API 5-7] - A simple, fast UI system for plugins - Now with Java Docs!

v0.3.1 has been released.

Please check out GitHub releases for more information.

If I knew this existed earlier I guess I could have saved a lot of trouble on my plugin VillagerShops - I guess I’m terrible at doing my research :smile:
Thinking about using this, so I don’t have to deal with Inventories in the future…

1 Like

Moved the topic to Plugin Releases! :slight_smile:

is it possible to refill the inventory instead of recreate one ?

Not right now. There isn’t support for live updating views.

HuskyUI will be updated soon with bug fixes and some documentation. I promise.

Ok, I might just be missing it, but is there information listed that states how to use this code. I saw the video but it doesnt really go into details about making a new GUI. Looks awesome though, I can’t wait to try it out!

Currently the documentation is lax, but take a look at the HuskyCrates codebase for an example of implementation

HuskyUI v0.4.0 has been released for API 7+ Only (for now)

Please use older versions of HuskyUI for older versions of Sponge if you cannot upgrade. v0.4.0 only supports API 7 as of right now! A fixed release for legacy/stable builds will be out soon.

v0.4.0 is the recommended major release for v0.1.8.0 on HuskyCrates and any v1.8.0+ builds of HuskyCrates in the future and currently. This will NOT work on servers where v1.7.2 is running, since they’re on a pre-cause refactor build.

Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug with items leaving the frame in 1.10.2 (need to release api-5 compatible release)

Changes

• Added some starter-code for dynamic pages. Soon you’ll be able to edit pages on the fly. :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Updates are coming soon that include fully functional updatable views!

They work pretty much flawlessly from what I’ve been able to tell.

v0.4.1 has been released!

v0.4.1 comes with those Fully Functional Updatable Views, as well as support for API 5.x and 6.x. Download now!

also theres game breaking bugs fixed so you should update anyway

JavaDocs are out!

Needed JavaDocs for HuskyUI? Now you can have 'em!

http://jd.codehusky.com/huskyui/

HuskyUI v0.5.0 is out!

We now have JavaDocs!

Check them out at the link in the link in the topic.

Features

• Added ElementRegistry (SHOULD BE CONSIDERED EXPERIMENTAL)
    • Example
    • Allows you to put Elements within a player’s inventory!
    • Call code in your plugin, open StateContainers, etc!
    • Methods with auto in them reference auto-inv feature
      • Delivers items to player on login.
      • If slot specified, will go into given slot. Please read the notes before using this feature.

Notes (Important!)

• Specifying a slot for an auto-inv item will result in players having their inventory wiped. Please only do this if you’ve gotten explicit permission the server using the plugin via a config, or make this VERY CLEAR somewhere, as results could be disastrous if not properly disclosed.
  • Context won’t have all the normal data inside of RunnableActions. Keep in mind that working with a state container or loading a page from a state container won’t really work. You’ll need to contact a state container or create one within your RunnableAction.

Please report any issues that occur during use of the ElementRegistry asap.

HuskyUI v0.5.1 is out!

Bugfixes

• Fixed issues with item interaction.
    • drops
    • movement from fixed positions
    • item placement and usage

Changes

• Added ElementRegistry#isElementAuto(id) and ElementRegistry#isElementFixedAuto(id)
    • Check out the javadocs for more info.

Please report any issues that occur during use of the ElementRegistry asap.

A version of v0.5.1 has been released for API 5-6. sorry for the delay.

Is there an option to detect if the player clicked on an item and then opening a URL or sending a command? Right now all I could find is opening up another state.

Can I move this plug-in to the MCBBS forum in China?

I will show the original author and the original page.

If you like, I will send you the link of the web page after the successful removal.
I will not provide other download addresses.

HuskyUI has moved to Ore.

Check out our listing here: codeHusky / HuskyUI