I have some command problems while all plugins are loaded

Hi,

For some reason after i restarted my server the most of my commands dont work anymore, but i cannot find any errors.

i added the latest logfile at fml-server-latest.log · GitHub

For example the Project world plugin has been loaded but the /world command doesnt exist for some reason. I even removed all config files in hope that it started to work again :frowning: nothing helped

also attached is a printscreens

thanx for the help :slight_smile:

i had the same problem as you it even reset my whole world so i had to start from scrtatch try putting all plugins in a new folder then go down the list and see if everything is up to date :slight_smile: that worked for me and i didn’t bother restarting to build my worlds since the other one was quiet crappy due lack off space to build on :slight_smile: anyways try what i said that might help in some case

Both GriefPrevention and PermissionManager are throwing errors on startup. I should point out here that GriefPrevention strongly recommends using Luckperms, as other permissions plugins have trouble handling its’ contexts.

Next, The mod pjw was designed for spongeapi 6.1.0-SNAPSHOT but version 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-ab52c0c is in use. It may not work properly. (see log line 3988 and onward).
Make sure you have correct versions for the SpongeAPI version you’re using (API 5.2).

I see warnings that you’re using an API 5 server with the API 6 version of ProjectWorlds. You might want to rectify that.

Edit: Ninja’d @Inscrutable dangit

1 Like
Could not pass FMLPreInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=permissionmanager ...

Your permission plugin failed to load properly. Before doing anything try to fix your permission plugin, it might be related to your issue with commands. Contact @djxy if needed.

1 Like

That’s also true. Your configuration for PermissionManager is borked, and then GriefPrevention is erroring because PermissionManager didn’t load.

Thanks this helped me allot with finding the problem. i found out that i hade a plugin that conflicted because it was the same like another plugin. i rebuild the server to be sure i didnt have wrong plugins and everything is working now. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like