I'm looking for a trade plugin

I been playing on a few servers and i seen a few that have had /trade and I noticed sponge dose not have a plugin that supports this command would be nice if there was and had compatibility whit HuskyUI using a virtual chest to do the trade

2 Likes

I’ve moved this to Plugin Requests from Block19 so that devs looking for ideas will be more likely to see it.

1 Like

thanks for the quick reply

Good choice in GUI library :wink:

1 Like

hmm I can make a custom command and giu for this? oh and I posted a problem whit your plugin and coloursplus to coloursplus waiting on a reply some kind of problem complaining same plug some how XD

Are you looking for more like a shop?

No. A trade is different.

Trade UI = half a chest each, confirm button. shift clicking etc into the chest puts the items into the chest and resets the ready status of the opposite player.

There is a confirm trade button on a different slot then ready, and cannot be clicked until both people are ready.

yep, that’s what a trade UI is but I am wanting to do it a tad different anyways, i like how one of the servers i am on dose it its a full chest dived into 4 quadrants, the center horizontal dividing line is a bunch of red pane glass that indicates time remaining before trade is complete after both parties accept, The vertical line is also red pane glass and those are the ok buttons, the vertical line is offset down some so that the bottom has a space of 2 wide only and you add down there the stuff for trading non item good’s and it changes depending on what non item good you are looking to trade
the trade windows are the upper most and can only takes items from your action bar inventory