I'm making minigames, what do you want to see?

I am planning to begin creation of some minigames, and would like to know what the community wants to see! There is a poll below, so please vote! I will start by creating the minigame with the most votes!

The final poll can be found in the 6th reply to this thread! Link here.

Spleef won and is currently in development! View the thread here!

Original Poll (Now Closed)

• Freeze Tag
  • Prop Hunt
  • Capture the Flag

0 voters

-Classic Spleef
-Deathmatch
-Teamdeathmatch
-(Last Man Standing)
-(Team Last Man Standing)

Don’t know if you have named it above with another name but I would like to see “Hardpoint Domination”(like in Titanfall).

Built it or SkyWars

@Tzk @RandomByte
Thanks for the suggestions! I added them to the polls!

@exidus
Thanks for the suggestions! These are a bit more complicated so I will be saving the ideas for later!

###Update:
My poll system was getting a bit out of hand, so I simplified it! Directions & poll below. My apoligies for creating so many different polls. (I didn’t know you couldn’t edit them :grin:)

###How This Works:
Vote for you favorite minigame you want to see in Sponge! The minigame with the most votes will be created! The poll will end at 6:00 AM PST on November 29, 2015. Due to a tie in votes, the poll has been extended until 8:30 AM PST on November 29, 2015. All previous polls will not be counted in the final vote count.

###Results:
There was a tie between Domination and Spleef, and I decided to go with Spleef. If you voted for other plugins, don’t worry! I will be making them as well, but after Spleef is completed!

###The FINAL Poll:

• Freeze Tag
  • Prop Hunt
  • Capture the Flag
  • Classic Spleef
  • Domination
  • Deathmatch (Solo & Team)
  • Last Man Standing (Solo & Team)

0 voters