Im pretty new to this.. Fatal error white Teleporting

Hey! Im totally new to server managment, plugins , ect and this problem keeps spamming my console
I WELCOME ANY HELP!

Pastebin: Error - Pastebin.com

Yeah and when we are hereā€¦ my console keeps givong me: [e[39;0m before coloured words. Yeah i googled and found its colour codeā€¦ Well but i couldnt find how to fix it in my console =D thanks for any help

It seems to be a error with nucleus. It doesnt expect a name to start/contain the ā€˜_ā€™ symbol. I would show the error to the nucleus devs to see if they can work on a fix

As for your colour code issue. What console are you using? (Powershell? Cmd? Kerminal? Ubuntu terminal?)

uhhh i have some panel build by my hostingā€¦ is there a way i can find that information in console?

//pretty sure its ubuntu

So its a web terminal? As in you access it through your browser? (Google Chrome, IE) is so it probably doesnā€™t support chat colours

Yeah it isā€¦ how can get some console that supports coloured text? .-.

//Or how can i make that text colour that the panel will accept

Depends if your host supports remote hosts. If so then you can use a 3rd party console that connects directly to your server. It essentially emulates a console and then sends all commands to your server and receives the log.

Typically if it doesnā€™t support chat colours you can not get it to display colours

1 Like

Ok thanks for help! Btw i looked to github od nucleus. They are not responding to lots of issuesā€¦
Have a great day!

You can always try. It maybe that they are currently busy or something like that

The original error isnā€™t a Nucleus issueā€¦ I can reproduce it with just Sponge and a single line of code. Iā€™ll take a look at it.

ā€¦Looks like itā€™s a bug with Mojangā€™s website? A player with the username _ has the ID 3126ba4c-6uud-424c-877d-1347fa974d23. And thatā€™s not a valid ID - it should only have digits, hyphens, and the letters A through F, but I see 6uud in there.

https://mcuuid.net/?q=_

Iā€™ve reported this issue to Mojang. If they decide not to fix it, Iā€™ll add a workaround to Sponge.

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/WEB-1312

Hereā€™s my proposed workaround.