Internal Error

Are all these Internal Errors related to that? And how do I prevent the world from generating these corrupted chunks and how do I find which chuck and region file that is

This might be related:

Youā€™re the third person to experience that issue - @zachincool and @DiamondArrow are also having it. Iā€™m really struggling to determine whatā€™s causing this, however.

Can you provide a list of all your mods, along with your versions?

1 Like

Another one D:
Hopefully we can figure this out

I get this error client-sided when logging in:

But I donā€™t crash, and I PMed my mods list

I tihnk sharing mod list is a great idea! Hereā€™s mine

Summary

From my own knowledge, this:

is caused due to a dimension misconfiguration between the server and the client and that has nothing to do with this [quote=ā€œGershon, post:19, topic:16892ā€]
11:32:27 [Server] Server thread/WARN Failed to handle packet for /[REDACTED]:43383
11:32:27 [Server] INFO java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -4826573
[/quote]

After some very broad research I can conclude that the `java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException` is probably caused by a (or multiple) bad chunk(s) as Aaron1011 said here:

I suggest (like many other people have done) you edit the dimension in a program like MCEdit and remove the bad chunks (and make a backup incase it didnā€™t fix it). What might have caused these chunk corruption is a mystery.

I donā€™t think continuously using MCEdit to fix the chunks will help because today I got another person saying they have the Internal Error problem and they were digging in a cave, so either the chunks are being corrupted or there is an issue with the player files

Could you send me your plugin list?

Plugins (41): Minecraft, Minecraft Coder Pack, Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft Forge, SpongeAPI, SpongeForge, Nucleus Mixins, ActionBroadcaster, AdminShop, Aliases, Buycraft, Denizen2Sponge, Easy Scoreboards, EconomyLite, FlexibleLogin, GriefPrevention, pokemongym, Holograms, keys, Lottery, LuckPerms, MiscStuff, Nations, NoFallDamage, Nucleus, NuVotifier, Pixel Announcer, Pixel Auction, Pixelmon, Pixel Extras, Pixel Shout, Prism, ProjectWorlds, RedProtect, SeriousVote, SkinsRestorer, SpongyCord, Synonym, TerrainControl, Wondertrade, WorldEdit

Bump, still an issue

Bump, still affecting users

Make sure you upgrade to the latest SpongeForge - Iā€™ve pushed some commits that should provide more information in crashes.

1 Like

Got this one:

And

For a player that was experiencing it:

How do I locate what region file, and chunk this is?

Edit: But for another account it will try to login and show a loading screen but then a kick message with internal error:

24.02 23:39:07 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
24.02 23:39:07 [Server] Server thread/WARN Failed to handle packet for /IP:53000
24.02 23:39:07 [Server] INFO java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
24.02 23:39:07 [Disconnect] User PLAYER has disconnected, reason: Internal server error
24.02 23:39:07 [Server] Server thread/INFO PLAYER  left the game

Bump happened to several other users

Bump still an issue

Bump still happening

Can you upload your full fml-server-latest.log and latest.log when this happens?

Alright it seems to be an issue with the world generation, I opened up one of the players .dat files that were getting the Internal Server Error, and I tried to teleport to the coords they are, but Nucleus threw an error saying I canā€™t do that.

So I teleported to -300 x less than that original position and flew towards it. After reaching a certain point I found a wall of void that is not being generated, and I could not see past that wall, I flew for a long time against that wall but still nothing was generating, also on the console it was spamming this error like crazy:

And this is the error nucleus threw:

And aftewards just spamming:

Bump still an issue