ItemBank - Virtual chest with configurable limits

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, ItemBank. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

ItemBank

This plugin allows players to withdraw/deposit blocks and items into a virtual bank. The config allows for server owners to disallow certain blocks and items. Vault is supported for transaction fees when players deposit/withdraw items. There is also an option for a message to pop up in your console when a new update is available (this can be disabled in the config).

Bug Reporting

• Please check the Wiki to make sure you’re using the plugin properly.
  • Please check the Issues page to see if someone else is experiencing the same issues.
  • If the above does not fix your problem, please create a issue if you’re experiencing a bug.

Planned Features

• None

Wiki

Source Code

Updates

Before you ask me to update to a specific build, here are some things to consider:

• I will do my best to keep up with Sponge Beta builds.
  • I will NOT update with Sponge development builds.
  • Test the plugin to see if the latest version works with your server.

Contact

Do NOT message me unless I ask you to.

I do have a Twitter Account should something happen.

Otherwise, you can submit an issue with the proper information and I might able to help you out.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that Vault was a part of the Sponge ecosystem. There is an Economy API in SpongeAPI, is that what you meant?

1 Like

You should reformat the links in your post with valid markdown.

You ninja monster

Oops, sorry about that. Was doing copy/pasting and forgot to change it before saving >.<

Edit: Just looked at the plugin’s page and it’s formatted correctly. To bad it didn’t auto edit the forum post.

What version of SpongeAPI is this built against? I looked at your source, but at first glance I couldn’t see if your build dependencies were set up correctly.

I’m pretty sure it’s 4.1.0. it’s a transitive dependency si you don’t see it where you would normally look.

https://github.com/Musician101/Common/blob/master/minecraft/sponge/pom.xml

Yep, thanks Katrix.

Crashes my server at bootup for the latest sf and pixelmon beta.
Will post error log, unless it’s not made for API5.