[Abandoned] 🔑 PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

I don’t know, I never saw that before. Did your server crashed before or anything else?

I konw.It is GriefPrevention.

Why is it GriefPrevention?

I don’t know.When I delete the GriefPrevention ,There is no problem.
Now I use the rp:grin:

I have a simple question: how do I move a user from one group to another?
I don’t quite understand ‘promotions’ …

anna

To move a player to another group, you could use the commands or with the promotions. The promotions can remove/add groups to a player. So, you have only one command to do to switch a player from group to another one.

Hey thx for the quick reply … I don’t know what the command is to move a player. I can’t find documentation on this. Or do I just use the GUI? Er …

You have all the commands here https://github.com/djxy/PermissionManager/wiki/Eng-—-Commands or you can do it with the GUI.

OK I get it … using the GUI now I applied a promotion to individual players. thanks!

1 Like

Version 3.0.0 is now released

I’m happy to finally release the new version of PermissionManager. This version fix a lots of problems the last versions had.

A lot of things changed, but I tried to make to transition from v2.X to v3.0.0 as easy as possible. Also, I changed the wiki, which is way more cool and easy to use than the last one.

This version should fix the problems of the last versions with GriefPrevention. I tested and everything seems correct.

The version 3.0.0 has only been tested on API 5.X.

Important

The major change between v2.X and v3.0.0 is the way the promotions can be used. If you created promotions in v2.X, they won’t be converted to the new format.

The commands and permissions changed. Not some majors changes, but enough that you should check them.

The rule system has been abandoned. Not enough server used it to migrate it to this version.

Warning

This version is completely rewrite from scratch, so it may have bugs that I haven’t yet found. Make sure to create a backup before to update to this version.

Links

4 Likes

Nice work @djxy, I’m happy to see you back in the game, and I quite like the logo.

2 Likes

Version 3.0.1

• The default group is now added to the new players.

Links

Oh no!

I will check the bug later, but you can continue. Create the file config.conf in the config fielder of PermissionManager. It will probably fix the problem.

I can’t use it.:worried:
I hope you can fix it:sob:

Okay, I will check that tonight.

Just registered to say, that from all the permission managers out there, this is the best, simplest, easiest to understand via the wiki to use permission manager. I strongly recommend this plugin. You saved my server. thank you. <3

1 Like

Did you compile your plugin with jooq or something like that? I get like 100 lines in my fml-server.log every second from jooq, something about permission manager. the log file exceeds 500mb… Could you look into this maybe?

It seems to repeat this forever since i updated to the latest version:

[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.LoggerListener/sponge]: Fetched result           : +--------+
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.LoggerListener/sponge]:                          : |F_ACTION|
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.LoggerListener/sponge]:                          : +--------+
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Result fetched           : Total: 0.764ms, +0.104ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Results fetched          : Total: 0.786ms, +0.022ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Finishing                : Total: 0.939ms, +0.152ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Initialising             : Total: 0.006ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Rendering query          : Total: 0.115ms, +0.108ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.LoggerListener/sponge]: Executing query          : select F_ACTION from PERMISSION_MANAGER_ACTIONS where F_TIMESTAMP >= cast(? as bigint)
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.LoggerListener/sponge]: -> with bind values      : select F_ACTION from PERMISSION_MANAGER_ACTIONS where F_TIMESTAMP >= 1489403122475
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Query rendered           : Total: 0.282ms, +0.167ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Preparing statement      : Total: 0.31ms, +0.027ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Statement prepared       : Total: 0.355ms, +0.045ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Binding variables        : Total: 0.384ms, +0.029ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.impl.DefaultBinding/sponge]: Binding variable 1       : 1489403122475 (class java.lang.Long)
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Variables bound          : Total: 0.461ms, +0.076ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Executing query          : Total: 0.492ms, +0.031ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Query executed           : Total: 0.617ms, +0.125ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Fetching results         : Total: 0.666ms, +0.048ms
[12:05:22] [pool-3-thread-1/TRACE] [org.jooq.tools.StopWatch/sponge]: Fetching result          : Total: 0.695ms, +0.029ms

Yes, jooq is a library I use in the new version. Could you open an issue on github.

Is there a way I can set a maximum of homes? For instance if I use Nucleus how would I do that?