Kits [v1.7.4]

I need to see your kits.conf under the data folder.

^^

What command are you executing exactly? Can I also get Console log?

1 Like

I use /kit start (/kit vip) or /kits (and click)
In the console :

thx^^

The plugin isn’t even loading. Try deleting your config.conf and letting it regen.

1 Like

Release v1.5c:

Tested on SpongeForge 1159

Changes:

• Added a book that can be given to players on first join. It can be configured in book.conf under the data folder of kits. This feature was recommended by @Jeremiah_Summers. It can be toggled in the config.conf

Enjoy this update! :smile:

2 Likes

It work ! Thanks x3 !

What… I was going to see if I could do it… You took all the fun away. :stuck_out_tongue: well thanks any how. Eventually Ill get my production evironment setup and do something productive. Not nearly as productive as you of course.

1 Like

How can i add pixelmon items?

pixelmon:item_name

1 Like

Kits does not work with sponge 1045 ? I thunk you program for both version of sponge 1.8 and 1.8.9, don’t you ?

1.8 is quickly becoming obsolete.

1 Like

yes, but mods are not all updated to 1.8.9 ^^ so Sponge could make update as much as they want, if mods don’t make their update, no modded server will be made. So…

I would much rather have a stable server maybe minus a few mods, then a few unstable beta quality old versions. Its not their issue, they offer an API its up to people to use that API and update their plugins. If it really bothers me to not have certian mods… I run a server… I should be some what intelligent and able to follow the decent documentation offered and either update the mod myself or pay someone to do it… Maybe even write my own. Expecting the API and core features of the Server to not be updated held back and for others to maintain multiple versions just for me… Undermines the whole community process and you end up with no one using it regardless, because the decent developers end up burned out from being spread to thin. How about we let them get out of Beta and then worry about backwards compatibility and multiple versions being maintained.

okay so, could you make an update for all the mods of the unabriged modpack, be sure I’ll pay your for that… you make me mad… You say you’re intelligent, but I think you failed to use your brain before writing this. sorry, I don’t want to injure you, but I hate people who talk down to others, and that, be sure you did. I’m not stupid, but I think it’s not everybody who are able to make their own mod, especially when their are really complex, or just update them. Indeed, I’m not Java developper, and I think it’s really hard to me to update. I’m just a poor server administrator. Even if, I understood what do you to explain. You just didn’t have to good way to say it…

You have your opinions, I have mine… I work on a Linux Distro as Hobby and am quite familiar with volunteer burn out… and recognize its the 1 killer of opensource projects… So I take what I can get and dont complain because its free. However, send me the links to the source code you want updated and I will send you my hourly wage… We can work something out non volunteer… Also I dont think I have the power to make you anything (ie. Mad), but I apologize if I came off a bit rash. I just dont want to see the guy that develops so many decent mods burnt out.

Kits is fully compatible - it may be a bug, I am looking into it

Thanks! :slight_smile: the plugin is green with /sponge plugins cmd, but /kit cmds are not registered.

Server log please?

don’t have logs for commands. If it’s what you want. And don’t find something linked with your plugin in “lastest.log”, “fml-server-lastest.log”, and the last log.gz file. So were the logs do you need should be located ?