Land Management Plugin

The server already exists, and a lot of work has been put into it. The core mods we use aren’t available in 1.8.9. We can’t really start over. So we can’t use a grief protection plugin? :frowning:

Like I said, there is no point running 1.8.0 Sponge. You will experience many bugs and performance issues that we will NOT support. I don’t really understand why you would invest time into a version that is not supported and has many issues.

[quote=“blood, post:22, topic:12740”]
I don’t really understand why you would invest time into a version that is not supported and has many issues.[/quote]
I started the server before I started looking for grief protection.

You don’t need to reset though to move from 1.8 to 1.8.9 though? as long as the mods you have also have updates for 1.8.9

1 Like

[quote=“ryantheleach, post:24, topic:12740, full:true”]
You don’t need to reset though to move from 1.8 to 1.8.9 though? as long as the mods you have also have updates for 1.8.9[/quote]
Moving on to 1.8.9 is one of the things I considered doing so that I could use FoxGuard, but some of my mods don’t have a 1.8.9 version. So this means no grief protection?

Which of your mod don’t have 1.8.9 releases?

Any mod that doesn’t have a 1.8.9 version, simply remove. Your server will be worthless on 1.8.0 using SpongeForge. If you don’t take our recommended advice then we can’t help you further.

1 Like

Definitely taking this advice. I convinced the players on my server that a restart would be beneficial.