Lift (There's an existing port but it does not work)

I have been trying to port my server to Sponge ever since the beginning of 1.8.
However, there is one problem that severely hinders my progress:
Since my Server is a city server, I need to get a lift plugin (Imagine walking 40 floors to your home), and I desperately need a specific one called “Lift”. Here is the github link: GitHub - croxis/Lift: Minecraft/Bukkit elevator plugin

Inside the Readme of that project, there should be a link to the existing sponge port. However, a few things are not working (Including the /lift command that is supposed to start a lift scan, and the lift scan itself). Here are the things that I found out:

1. SpongeElevatorManager.Java: InteractBlockEvent should be secondary not primary
  2. The worldId in SpongeElevator.Java is null.

However, I cannot solve the second issue. If someone can look into it I would appreciate it very much.

Here’s the BukkitDev Link for more information:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lift/

I would also love it if someone can direct me to a plugin that allows me to make alias for commands (Due to the commands being different from what I used to use since the plugin that I used to use has a non-working port but I found an alternative)

I’m somewhat close to getting Lift ported, you can check it out here, though it’s missing some changes I have locally that I have not finished yet. It will be targeting API 5 as soon as I finish a few of the major breaking changes for API 5. It’s not anywhere close to being done, but it’s well on it’s way to getting there.

Yeah, that’s the non-working port I was talking about.

As a temporary substitute, you could use the Elevators from the CraftBook plugin (which has been ported to Sponge and has active support). It’s a different mechanic, but it should serve as a stop-gap until Lift porting is finished.

Unfortunately, I need the exact same configuration, so I can’t use that as a substitute. (Most of the older buildings in my server don’t have stairs. Even if they did no one would want to walk 30 floors.)

I don’t need the fancy mob lifting and carpets on top and all that stuff, just the basic stuff like lifting people up.

What is the basic requirement for a plugin to act as a substitution to Lift?

CraftBook for Bukkit had all of the features Lift has, so I could prioritize porting the ones that allow it.

Having the exact same configuration (i.e. 1 sign, 1 button, 1 optional sign to make a lift, a base block made of iron and markers of floors being glass). I don’t care about any other detail (whether it’s upwards movement or teleportation, the creation of lifts (in the original plugin it’s clicking the sign or using /lift)) (However, clicking the sign to change floors is nice enough that I want to keep it).

That’s why it’s not been officially released yet? It’s still a heavy WIP. As I said before, there’s a few things that I haven’t finished yet and things that I haven’t pushed to github yet. Given some time, it’ll be finished.

Thanks. I’ll wait.