Looking for: Project Art and Assets

We have received a ton of logo entries recently. Some are good and some are, well they are. We want a professional look and feel to our community that will be satisfying for everyone. As such, we will need to see higher quality work. Whoever’s work is chosen will have to do a few things:

• make a logo
  • make a badge (like, powered by sponge or something)
  • make subreddit icons
  • make forum icons
  • github avatar
  • social media art
  • anything I missed

All of these things will have to have a consistent theme between them.

4 Likes

Why do we need a separate one for anything that you missed? Why not reuse them? :wink:

^^^

Was joke, that’s why I put the wink face

Sometimes they have different dimensions or uses. You can’t always just use one image for everything.

When do we share it?

Maybe a logo should be chosen before somebody decides to invest more time and effort :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’ve been trying to get people to decide on something, but there is zero consensus.

Maybe add a poll to make things easier XD although not sure if the forums polls would be the best for that. Probably an external poll service would be better

There was a lot of awesome design submissions! I can’t wait to see what people come up with using the new format. So will there be a new sticky or thread or something for this? Sadly, I do not have the time to pursue another design submission myself. If anyone wants to use any of the assets I put in my initial logo entry, feel free to do so.