LootCrate - Discontinued

Im sure this is asking for too much early on, but any idea on when the release for 4.0.0 would be? :smiley:

I love you (butstillneed15characters)

Possible update for API 6?

1 Like

It works in api 6 for me. But what I need is for them to be placeable!

Any idea if this will be updated, I’m using SpongeForge 5.1.0 right now and was really looking forward to using this plugin we have it in but with the default configs the /LC give Crate1 doesn’t work it comes back with a Not Enough Arguments! error so guessing it doesn’t work with my API

Sorry gotten busy again, next update will be soon though since the semester is wrapping up soon.

The issue with the command is that you now need to specify the quantity of the crate or key to receive. I plan to make it default to one but got busy again before I could add it. I believe it’s in the docs on the release I posted.

Thank you for the reply, I was able to give myself a key and crate with the help you provided however am unsure why there is no stone in the loot chest and the key is not used up in the process. any way you would be able to provide a config example of it randomly choosing items I could add more later on to it once I see how it is supposed to be written out, if not it fine just not understanding the layout structure it is supposed to follow.

this is my lootcrate config working 100% i run a pixelmon server as you can see but you just need to edit the config to what ever you need. i hope it helps bud!

1 Like

what would the correct way of writing “give player enderio:blockSolarPanel 1 1”
the first 1 is the quantity and they second is the damage value that give me the advanced photovoltaic cell from enderio

just put that very config in. Except replace player with <player> I can provide a full example later.

Just a quick update, to avoid messing with this posting, since the title refers to the prior version, I’m going to create a new forum topic for the updated version soon. I’ll update this post when it’s complete. I avoided it up until now to try to avoid accidental attribution of the plugin to me, rather than terrainwax, however to properly provide updates I believe a new forum post is required. Eventually I will release on Ore too.

I’ll put the link here when it’s done.

I honestly hope you make it better then this. like there were alot of feature requests that never were added.
I never understood the authors point of having the crate named after the plugin and the lore of the crate also the name of the plugin plus the crate name… and ontop of that a description field for lore that didn’t even display on the item itself.

##I’m Back

send me all wanted feature i’m going to remake my plugin from scratch

Screenshot - f1775cddcb2a1bd21a4ce57c52564c05 - Gyazo ?? help plz

not updated for you version of sponge
i’m going to make update in they day who are comming

okay :smiley: great to know thanks

The ability to change the name of the crates, instead of having the name in the lore.

The ability to have a broadcast for each reward for if someone got something extremely rare.

The ability to send a message a message to the player of the reward they received in the crate.

Please update :slight_smile:

1 Like

What he said ^ We need the API updated to 5 and the errors removed :wink:

The version I posted is API 5 compatible. Use it as a temporary measure