LootCrate - Discontinued

Can players see in game what items based in crate?

no, but this plugin has also pretty much been abandoned multiple times already so I wouldn’t expect changes either.

Oh, this crates plugin abandoned as another plugins of this type. No more working plugins.

Well, I mean mine works.

HuskyCrates don’t work with SF.
And my friend already started work on his own cases plugin, which finished on 56% and now working on SF.

Well, it does work on Sponge Forge, actually.

In the future, if a plugin isn’t working for you, it’s better to contact the developer and try to explain your situation so they can fix the problem

it might but it doesn’t work on linux as you stated and most if not all servers run on linux, also your crate plugin doesn’t work on api 5.

It does work on Linux, as I corrected myself earlier.
Also, it should be running on API 5.2.

API 5.2 (1.10.2)

This also isn’t an appropriate place to be discussing what versions my Plugin supports.

ah well i was going by your other comment saying it didn’t work on linux and the last version i tried didn’t work correctly on api 5 so i didn’t bother with it anymore.

It wasn’t that it wasn’t working on those, it was that I changed something and stuff was freaking out.

It don’t working on Linux SF api 5.

It doesn’t work for you because you haven’t bothered to give me useful information to fix the issue.
Like mod lists, mod pack name, forge version, sponge forge version.

again, this is the wrong place to be discussing this. Go to my topic or stop talking all together.

why i can not download when i press download and this is what happend
“This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.”

You answered two years later a thread that’s marked as discontinued…
Try HuskyCrates or TeslaCrate.

1 Like

um how to use teslaCrate ?

@galaxy_demon This is a warning. This thread is discontinued, and he already said try a different one.

Do NOT ask for support for a different plugin on this thread.

1 Like