LootCrate - Discontinued

Now with these, do we have to give them both a key and a crate to open, or can we place a crate down in an area, then let them receive keys to open the crate?

Also, apparently you go to place the crate down, then use the key and it doesnt give anything.

Can I suggest a feature in which we can have a chest placed in the world where players can click the keys on to get the rewards.

Here is the error log. Ive tried both /give and /minecraft:give to see if that fixed the issue but

In you’r config you have the random activated if you use the random you need to add a percentage of chance for this item exemple :give pixelmon:item.Poke_Ball 5;65
Here the percentage is 65 but if you don’t use the percentage you don’t need it

I’m gonna to work on chest placable and who you can open just with a key

1 Like

Is it possible to have chest already placed down but a player can walk up to it with a key and right click the chest with it and it gives them the content in the chest and it remains there for the next player who gets the key?

I do this and add more option
-Item earn configuration
-Chest placable
|Chest disapear or not
|Chest with key or not
|If no key you can configure a delay before reopening
-Config reloading
And more if some one need more

1 Like

Is there a limit to how much you can have in one crate? Because I have around 16 things, all spelled correctly, correct percents and commands and when it opens the crates nothing is there

Go be with your girlfriend D;
Don’t let these ungrateful individuals keep you from something important.

The plugin can wait :slight_smile:

@Ren

I’m sorry?

All I did was suggest something? .-.

:stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t even see your comment. I was referring to ones earlier when OP suggested he needed time to be with his girlfriend in the hospital. No worries x3

How do you add a % to the command list?

I see the % for items, but is there a % for commands as well?

This is what I have for the config currently

You can have % on command
send me all your config

Config

ok i have do a misstake i go to correct it now for work you can make the option key true

So was it a problem on my end or yours?

me i have missing one thinks

so is my config correct for the fix you are doing?