LootCrate - Discontinued

Can I also request an open source for this plugin? This is crucial to a lot of servers and we need active devs to update, or at least a source to go off of.

i still dev my plugin but i’m in exam this month of course i can’t post update but i still dev when i have time i add some little things i try to update it this week for the momment i have placable crate + key and you can give more than 1 chest in specify number of chest you want

1 Like

Do you have it so that you can do something like, a person will get a crate that in the config has a bunch of random commands, and they can recieve more then 1 command from the box? Like if I put 50 random pixelmon in the crate they can recieve 3 of the 50 random ones in there?

it’s in my to do list

1 Like

Okay, Thank you and good luck on exams :smiley:

Point being is that the amount of sponge updates compared to activity of this plugin is way different. We all have lives, I completely understand that. But there has been the same bugs for months now and nothing sir :stuck_out_tongue:

give the bug i fix it now but if is the key who don’t disappear it a sponge bug the item disappear but not the graphics

The crate is placed down to use the key with, key disappears, crate does not open and then turns into a normal crate :stuck_out_tongue:
I believe it could be RedProtect that is interfering with the crate placement by players, even with flags enabled to allow chest access. But the same thing happens to me and I have all perms.

sponge version ? and RedProtect version please
i try to fix it this night

Latest versions for both Sponge 1320 and RedProtect

It seems like no commands are working when i try to use it

why does the name of the crate take on the main plugin name…? and the description of the crate take on the subcrate? it just looks terrible imo.

LootCrate {
LootCrate {
RandomShiny {
description=“Open to receive a random Shiny”
key=false
# you can use to replace by the player who use the crate
list=[
“pokerandom s”
]
random=false
# You can choose between item or command for the value
system=command
}
}

I believe it should take on “RandomShiny” as the crate name and description=“Open to receive a random Shiny” should be the lore of the crate itself. I don’t currently see the description providing anything of value other then in the /LC list

Edit:

This is how I think it should be done. Would look alot nicer and more clean. also provide the ability to use colorcode in the description. Red = the current state of it Green = the improvement

1 Like

Also a lot of your command are case sensitive, which present a problem with other plugins .

i go to update my code for redprotect and other plugins

you miss to closse bracket
you need to know how json syntax work

[code]LootCrate{ <---- it for open and you need to close it at the end
LootCrate{
RandomShiny{
description=“Open to receive a random Shiny”
key=false

you can use to replace by the player who use the crate

list=[
“pokerandom s”
]
random=false

You can choose between item or command for the value

system=command
}
}
}<---- i have close they three bracket [/code]

when I made the screenshot I only took a portion of the code. 3 brackets are in the config yes; what I’m saying though doesn’t refer to the plugin not working; Its the fact that

LootCrate{ <---- This is the name of the crate
LootCrate{ <— This is the subname beginning of the crate
RandomShiny{ <— This is the subname ending of the crate
description=“Open to receive a random Shiny” <-- This isn’t even used other then in the list
key=false

list=[
“pokerandom s”
]
random=false

system=command
}
}
}

What I’m requesting is this:
LootCrate{
LootCrate{
RandomShiny{ <— Crate Name
description=“Open to receive a random Shiny” <-- Crate Lore
key=false

list=[
“pokerandom s”
]
random=false

system=command
}
}
}

LootCrate { LootCrate { RandomShiny { description="Open to receive a random Shiny" # you can use <player> to replace by the player who use the crate list=[ "pokerandom s" ] random=true # You can choose between item or command for the value system=command key=false } } LootKey { RandomShiny { } } }
try it

Pretty much looks the same.?

yes but my plugin its working
with your config

I’m aware… what I’m requesting is how the crate itself is displayed in the inventory.
Based on this part of the config:
RandomShiny { <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, should be the white text on the crate
description=“Open to receive a random Shiny” <<<<<<<<<<<<< should be the purple text on the crate
list=[
“pokerandom s”
]
random=true
system=command
key=false
I think RandomShiny should be the name of the crate and the description should be the lore of the crate when its given to a player. Random Shiny = White text; Description = purple text

I’m not saying that it DOESNT work. I’m saying that it would be nice to change the way its displayed as a crate item. Right now its displaying the crates as LootCrate = crate name (white text) and Lootcrate - Random Shiny = crate lore (purple text)

You’ve currently got all of the information nested into the crate which just looks terrible in the player’s inventory.