LootCrate - Discontinued

ok the case in inventoty is name Lootcrate for the name of the plugin and Lootcrate-nameofcrate in description the description is for /lc list if you want the description in item i go to add it

basically this. I dont think the name of the plugin “lootcrate” needs to be in the crate name at all. People should be able to configure the name of the crates and the lore of the crates the way they want them. Its how it has always been done with crate plugins in the past.

ok i go to do it but is not the most important for the moment

How comes the bug fixes, and feature updates?
Players love this plugin, just cant use it because of the placement bug :stuck_out_tongue:

i work on it after finishing my report of project for my exam

Hows it coming along? Had to stop using this for voting crates until the bugs were fixed :stuck_out_tongue:
Just wondering how this was coming along

I m in exam i’m not very active for the moment

Thats fine, Ill just have to delete this plugin for now because it is broken atm!
Take your time!

Why don’t you just not use keys?

Because the users can place the crates even after being used as a regular crate. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t seem to be having the same issue that you are then? Mine are working just fine.

Does anyone know a valid ID for the keys and crates? I want to include them in a kit but having trouble figuring out an ID that works.

The last update for this plugin was nearly 2months ago; might be time to search a replacement plugin as I believe this ones discontinued due to exams of a lifetime.

I have add the possibility to give more than 1 chest or key with the command

/LC give Crate ID NUMBER

You want more tell me i do this fast

The ability to place crates down, use a command to connect them to a crate listed in a config with a key related to that crate and then click that crate with the assigned key to open and reward the user. the crate never disappears. so the player would only need the key to open the placed crate.

Okey i do this fast

i await this still

yes but this need a reorganizing of my plugin and i have no time for this now

Until the placement of crates, along with keys and the ability to name the crate is added, i’ll continue not using this plugin. The lack of ability to custom name your crates makes our server look like amateur hour and honestly, it makes the plugin unprofessional to force its name into our crate names.

So when you get these issues fixed, I’ll gladly start using this plugin again.

1 Like

I do this when i can . in one week i have the last exam after i go to rewrite my plugin to make it more customizable i have the base of the rewrite but i can’t make this update now because i’m busy with my revision for the exam.

1 Like