LootCrate - Discontinued

There seems to be a problem with the keys not disappearing after the crate is used. If I right click air with the crate, the key is used up but if I click another block with the crate the key stays.

1 Like

It’s been almost 2 weeks, no updates. Is this project still going or is it deemed abandoned?

If abandoned, at least provide source so someone else can continue it.

I assume the developer of this is a busy person based on his comments

1 Like

Is there any alternative to this plugin? I can’t seem to find one that works

No there is not. No one has taken on the challenge of doing so.

Good news for you i have finish my exams and i will work on more featire for the next day

Love the plugin, but I’ve gotten some errors while trying to change the command execution away from give, I’d like to be able to add different command from other plugins or allow it to run pretty much any command. Am I doing it wrong or is that not a feature yet? Also can it be possible to allow a crate to use both items, or commands? But if it can run all commands there would be no reason for it I guess.

Plugin is really buggy until he has time to update.

Sounds about right haha, always waiting on time. Just not sure what he knew was wrong with it or what so I figured I’d put my word in and wait.

Not sure if this is any help to you, but this is what I have done for my config. This is set for pixelmon so you would have to adjust the command to your liking, but if you want you could give this a try.

Any idea when there will be an option to place down a crate and use the key on the placed down crate?

Wouldnt count on much lol its been a long time :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone might want to take over the project or create a new one from the ground up o.O

1 Like

If only I knew how to code :stuck_out_tongue:

Interested but now is not the time.

Safe to consider this plugin is all but dead?

Nope i’m working in a rework

1 Like

Oh awesome. A lot of people thought this was dead :expressionless:

#Rework at 70% finish
feature :

• Chest can be place on block and open with key
  • You can config all you want in Lootcrate( Lore , chance percentage , item or commande can be mix,…)
  • all of a crate was stor in NBT ( optimizing of the plugin)
  • the plugin is compatible with old config
  • update to api 5.0
    if you want other feature tell me
    -and if i have time i m going to make an animation in opening
3 Likes

Great work! I’m sure there would be some people here willing to put some time into testing this before it’s successful release.