LootCrate - Discontinued

Is this plugin only going to work on 1.10.2?

No i make a release for these 2 version 1.10 and 1.8.9 in last sponge build

1 Like

I have just installed this plugin and its working great! But i cannot place the chests? It says in chat “you dont have the key” when i try to place the chest?

What this means is that your crate is made to require a key. Make it set to not require a key. Currently you can not actually set them down if you want to use them for giving people keys and making them use the key without the crate or having the crate in a set location.

I’d wait to use this, he is re-writing the plugin from top to bottom.

Do you have an idea how long? I might just use this one for now if it’s going to take a while

Let me time to finish it i have some little bug but i work on it i would finish it this week but i m not sure it was finish this week

Well let’s just hope :stuck_out_tongue:
People really love the plugin, just waiting on bug fixes. Maybe you should bring in another dev to help out!

Looking forward to a API 5 release! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us with the complete rewrite :smile:

the problem is not an other dev the problem is i’m in holiday in UK and i can’t be on computer all time i take the night to forward on plugin

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone told you this but is it possible to make if when you left click it uses the keys and when you right click it shows the items you can get and the percent chance

yes but it’s in the next update and a gui when left clicklike cs go gui for they key

2 Likes

Does anyone know a good loot crate/ Key chest plugin that DOES work for 1.8.9???
Posted below is my config file and it gives me the error “null” any time i type /lc list

@Derpicidal Ok you do some mistake regikey have not } to end it and it will return null be cause i can’t serch the child of LootCrate LootCrate you need to end RegiKey by }
like this
Regi_Key {
#
description=Regi Key
}
and it will work

@terrainwax Hey i know your probably very busy i was just wondering if there is a beta or an eta on the release of the rework version

The version is acctualy in debuging on test server we have found duplication bug and i fix it

1 Like

If you need testers, I’m sure there are a lot of people here willing to help with that - seeing that it’s a highly demanded plugin. Thanks for all the work though terrainwax! Hope a release will be out soon.

Is it possible to add the keys/crates to pokemon drops?

Can you make it that somehow the crate has an item ID so i can add it to mob drops?

Another feature that would be really cool it to make it broadcast to the server what was opened inside of the crate and make the message customizable :smiley: