- Fix messages being sent even when cancelled and added AFK messages (thanks CDAGaming)
- Fixed console spam with mcclan when it’s not loaded (thanks LemADEC)
- Fix plugin not removing @everyone and @here messages on webhook messages
- Fix lag when sending webhook messages
- Fix stop message not being sent/topic not being updated sometimes
- Fix spam when MagiBridge cannot contact Discord
- Fix Nations private messages being sent to Discord
- Add support for sending HelpOp messages to Discord
Hi there !
I can not find how to get my players to see Discord messages. I have all nucleus permissions as an admin but my players without all the permissions don’t see Discord messages.
Anybody can help me ?
only abt 1/4th of the msgs are sent to discord
Why though?? That is kind of weird.
Does this support Console output to chat?
- Add the
magibridge.mentionpermission requeriment when mentioning discord users in-game (granted by default)
- Add the
magibridge.chatpermission requeriment to send messages to Discord (granted by default)
- Init JDA off of the main thread, so MagiBridge doesn’t delay the server initialization
- Fix Boop integration
- Fix the prefix hover being applied to the whole message instead only the prefix
- Fixed Boop integration (update Boop!)
- Fixed messages of soft-muted players by GriefPrevention being sent to Discord
- Fixed empty death/join/leave/advancement messages being sent to Discord (when they’re empty. not sure when this happens)
- Create message queue to condense command output (thanks @phase)
- Fixed error when sending messages to UChat channels via console
- Fixed formats not reloading when the plugin does so
- Improved Topic Updater placeholders (showing remaining instead total, and added %daysonline%) (thanks @Dan-Shields)
- Internal code enhancements