We have an API available, and we are looking for a number of plugins to provide certain functionality. Are you a developer? Please take a look at this information page.
MCClans allows players to group together by forming clans.
- Create clans.
- Become allies with other clans.
- Private clan and ally chat.
- Clan tag prefix in chat.
- Clan home teleport.
- Clan owners can create custom clan ranks.
- Specific clan permissions can be attached to clan ranks.
- Kill Death Ratio tracking, with clan and player leaderboards.
- Toggleable clan friendly fire protection.
- Economy integration.
- Command aliasing.
- Interactive command and parameter help pages.
MCStats collects data such as which Sponge or MCClans version you are running. You can find more info here: http://mcstats.org/learn-more/. Do you want to opt-out? Go to config/mcstats.properties and set opt-out to true.
bStats collects similar data. To opt-out, go to config/bStats/config.conf and set enabled to false. See more information here.