Microsoft buys Mojang?!Cleared out!

Since Microsoft bought Mojang(for 2.5 billion dollars or euros I don’t really care) there has been a LOT of rumors,false posts and other stuff that might make you cry(don’t cry, have houg hough I totally didn’t misspell houg).
So I thought that should be cleared out!
You should know that Mojang was bought for 2.5 billion dollars.
I’ve seen a LOT of people saying how modding and plugin/server days are over.Are you serious?
If Microsoft is one thing I’ts good at buisness, really good at buisness!
They know that if they piss of the community they just wasted 2.5 billion dollars.But I’m sure that Microsoft people are good people and they won’t do something to piss of the Minecraft community.
As Mojang said in there post Yes, were being bought by Microsoft things are going to go to the better.
Omg Notch and Jeb are leaving why wtf!!!111one!!1awdaw
Calm down.Notch left Mojang.That’s a fact.But he wasn’t fired he left willingly!

As you might already know, Notch is the creator of Minecraft and the majority shareholder at Mojang. He’s decided that he doesn’t want the responsibility of owning a company of such global significance. Over the past few years he’s made attempts to work on smaller projects, but the pressure of owning Minecraft became too much for him to handle. The only option was to sell Mojang. He’ll continue to do cool stuff though. Don’t worry about that.-Mojang

O no they are only going to develop XBox!!!Wattt!!!

This is just a rumor by some people who think Microsoft is selfish.Rong.
As Mojang said:

There’s no reason for the development, sales, and support of the PC/Mac, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Vita, iOS, and Android versions of Minecraft to stop. Of course, Microsoft can’t make decisions for other companies or predict the choices that they might make in the future.      -Mojang

Minecraft will continue to evolve, just like it has since the start of development. We don’t know specific plans for Minecraft’s future yet, but we do know that everyone involved wants the community to grow and become even more amazing than it’s ever been. Stopping players making cool stuff is not in anyone’s interests.-Mojang

What about the Mojang staff? What’s happening them?

I said that It we are sure that Notch left.But as Mojang said there could be some more people(not sure what people):

Though it’s too early to confirm which of us will continue working on Minecraft or other projects, we predict that the vast majority (if not all) Mojangstas will continue to work at Mojang for the time being.     -Mojang

The founders: Notch, Carl, and Jakob are leaving. We don’t know what they’re planning. It won’t be Minecraft-related but it will probably be cool.

(Jakob is not Jebs name.Jebs real name is Jens, Jakob!=Jeb)!

I like scrolls!Will they be stopped?

We don’t know yet. We’ll share any news as soon as we do.-Mojang

If you have some other questions ask them in the comments, this awesome Sponge community will 100% help you out!

Thanks for reading

Please use the search function:

1 Like

We don’t need more of these posts. Yours is less clear and has bad editing. Closing.