Minecraft Dev for IntelliJ

It’d be really cool if it autogenerated classes that extend the classes that extend AbstractData (AbstractBooleanData, AbstractMappedData, etc.) along with the immutable counterpart and the builder.

1 Like

#toomanyextendsmod

#markdownfail

Try <b></b>#hashtag next time. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one to do this (one of the developers did that in a private message to me).

i dont bother with special formatting… i just type it out and regret later xD

Not at all for API 4.x since it’s more of a pain to get the code generation to work than it is to get the actual code generation implementation for API 5.x’s offering (which admittedly is going to be far simpler to do than anything else).

@Zidane, his personal way of killing my Eclipse environment.

I shall never hear the end of this…

This, my friends, is the sweet sweet taste of victory.

4 Likes

Really? All I can taste is salt from Dockter.

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

A new release has been posted, with Forge support (along with combo SpongeForge plugin support). This was a huge update that took a lot of work, and it definitely introduced some new bugs. If you guys could remember to report any issues to the Github issues page here, that would be great! Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Wow! This is really nice to use! Thank you so much for this!

Once the next update is pushed out, new Sponge Gradle projects created with this plugin will include SpongeStart as the main run config for vanilla testing.

3 Likes

Is this project dead? I remember seeing it ages ago and thinking about how nice this was.

It’s not dead at all and is actually getting a lot of mixin debugging and assistance features by minecrell recently. It practically supports all major plugin/mod APIs now as well.

You should be able to find a proper working version in the past few versions of IntelliJ, even the 2017.1 EAP, by searching for “Minecraft” in the plugin repository.

It’s a great plugin to use, especially for developing Sponge.

1 Like

I mean, I haven’t committed as much recently due to the holidays, but all you have to do is check the commit history and PR discussions, etc. to see that this isn’t dead.

5 Likes

I like nice comebacks ( especially if they are laced with sarcasm) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was lazy :stuck_out_tongue: I tend to be that way.

Is there a way to pick the vision of sponge to make the plugin?

Once you select Sponge, you can use the “Sponge API” drop-down box to choose your version of the API. Here’s a screenshot to illustrate this:

Hiya!

Trying this out for the combo sponge/forge support and it works like a charm for building my jars.

For in dev environment testing of server though, it seems to run without sponge? Just checking if I’m doing something wrong. Ideally I hit start server, then it builds my sponge plugin with the forge support and the server loads everything together.