MinecraftMarket [SpongeForge 1000+]

If you could please update to latest.

1 Like

Because we (Enjin) are porting our plugin to sponge. We’ve been busy with a complete rewrite for bukkit and are working on porting that rewrite to other platforms now. Would already have been done if I wasn’t contending with a busy college schedule.

3 Likes

Updated for latest api

1 Like

Nice job clienthax!

After I have loaded your plugin, I can’t use the /shop , and all the other commands are error, please use the /MM help view
how to solve this problem :joy:

/shop is disabled atm because its basically a visual thing and it wasnt possible to do at the time i ported it

Whats the point in having this ported if you can’t even use the command to let people see the shop? >_>

How to player can shop admin

Sponge dosn’t support inventory yet so you can’t open the inventory that usually shows you the shop items and gives you the URLS. At the moment this plugin works to run commands you set on the website after a purchase and do the recent donor signs.

This is no longer working with latest version of sponge, when setting the api key it errors out.

Is this updated for Sponge API5? If not will it ever be updated?

This plugin works on API 5 ! :wink:

This is not working atm

Any updates on this?

Here is a pull request to update this to Sponge 1878 along with some fixes with a jar file for download.

You can use that jar for the time being.

1 Like

It does not work with spongeforge 1.10

I tryed the new version form yesterday and the /shop doesenìt still work, is it normal?

so awesome :slight_smile: tyt y

For /shop command, it’s possible to add something like buycraft have done? http://prntscr.com/e0pty8

Clienthax ported this before sponge had finished the inventory api hence the /shop command was just commented out and not ported.