Mirage - The best solution against xray users

I need more information to help you. Please open an issue here with the spongeforge version (the full suffix) and a full copy of the logs using a service such as pastebin.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the quick answer! I open an issue.

xray is active in 10 radius block, how can i set to 0?

The ores in your screenshot are not even covered by stone so there is no reason to any protection plugin to hide these ores otherwise normal players (without xray) would not be able to see any ore. Mirage only hides ores that are not visible to normal players, to make sure that any xray mod or resource pack is useless.

1 Like

those were the blocks I had put there that position!
I send you another screen this is what I see if I look under the ground!

can I hide the blocks that are on the front line?

Using the default modifier few ores are still visible, they are ores within a short distance and directly adjacent to an transparent block and so exposed to the view of normal players. You can either reduce this distance but this might affect gameplay or you can use another modifier such as random or fakegen which generate fake ores to hide the real ones. For more information, you can visit this page: Modifiers.

A new version has been released for Mirage, it is available for download here.

• Require SpongeAPI 7.1.0 and so SpongeForge/Vanilla 7.1.2 or +.
  • Avoid unnecessary creation of PlayerDynamismManager when possible
  • Improve mixins error detection
  • Add packs system to improve config generation
  • Refactor BlockSet to improve performances
  • Fix isOpaqueCube optimization causing conflict with some mods
  • Update to bStats 1.4
1 Like

Still can not defend this cheating mod.
Below is the official website of cheating mod.
-------------.–

I’ve just tested this mod after seeing your message and Mirage works fine on my side. Can you explain with more details what is your problem ? Description of the problem, sponge version, plugin version, etc …
And by the way, avoid posting such mods on this forum (it’s not allowed), please send me them in private. :slight_smile:

Help please Duplicate of #11 · Issue #15 · Yeregorix/Mirage · GitHub

I answered on github. No need to ask for help here. I’m already notified when someone open an issue on github. :wink:

A new version has been released for Mirage, it is available for download here.

• Require SpongeAPI 7.1.0 and so SpongeForge/Vanilla 7.1.2 or +. (since 1.3.5)
  • Fix bStats
  • Improve update checking (again)
1 Like

It didn’t work with spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.1.0-BETA-64. Upgrading to spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.1.4 fixed that.

I forgot to mention that the new version require SpongeAPI 7.1.0 and so SpongeForge/Vanilla 7.1.2 or +.
It should now be fixed. :wink:

1 Like

No problem, you pushed me to update the whole server :slight_smile:

Could this crash be related to the plugin? Don’t wanna open a ticket cuz I’m not sure.

You might have forgotten to provide related report :sweat_smile:

oops lmfao

This crash was caused by version 1.3.3, it has been fixed, you should use the latest version of Mirage (1.3.6 currently). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. Thank you :smiley: