Mod B3M and Sponge, crash server

Sorry for my English. (Google Translate)

There was a problem with the mod B3M and Sponge. The server is clean, except for this mod and sponge there is nothing, but the server crashes after starting. Error from the console attached. Error

Its a mixin load issue. You can attempt to get sponge to load first by renaming the sponge file to “aaasponge”

Please see Common Crash Issues [PLEASE READ FIRST] and try the old-mixin fix

Thanks for the quick answers.
I tried it in your ways. Does not work. Attached log files.

1. MoseMister
  2. d4rkfly3r

It still seems that the mod is initialised before sponge. How do you launch the server? Through a program or script? (Script is a .bat or .sh file)

Script file - .bat

@ECHO OFF
java -Xms1G -Xmx2G -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-universal.jar nogui
PAUSE

Doesnt do anything special.

You maybe able to force the sponge loading first using SpongeBootloader. Ive herd its hard to setup but not tried it myself

I have taken a look at this crash. The problem is that B3M is a CoreMod (class sedridor.B3M.core.B3M_CorePlugin) and it transforms code in the vanilla server in such a way that is incompatible with Sponge’s transformations.

You can report the compatibility problem to the B3M author, however currently there is no way to run SpongeForge and B3M at the same time.

Technical detail:
B3M’s transformer:

Sponge’s Mixin:

This is very sad. That nothing can be done with compatibility. But the fact is that the stable version of sponge 1.12.2-2825-7.1.6 works with the mod without errors and crashes. In the game, the mod itself also works fine, without crashes. I wanted to update the version of the sponge to the new 1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3926, since there are many changes in the new version of the sponge, but it does not work. Therefore, if it works on the old version, can you still create compatibility? Thank you in advance.

Currently the sponge team have been updating the mixens (the compatibility between sponge, minecraft and mods) to better suit the move to 1.13+.

With this, they said that ‘you may notice some mods break compatibility with sponge. This maybe due to those mods being extremely difficult to maintain compatibility between, maybe that the other mods are doing some things they shouldnt be doing or it maybe sponges fault - aka we the developers missed something’ I am paraphrasing, however the actual line was stated I believe in the latest SOS (State of sponge). If you go to the github page and post a issue, you may find out that its something the sponge development missed when moving compatibility