Mod Conflict List

Mod Conflict List

I am going to start a list of mods that are working on their own, but break when sponge is installed with them. If you know of any that are not on this list, that are not conflicting with other mods, or are not just plain broken. Then reply the name of the mod and the stacktrace or exception (preferably in the form of a Gist). Or a complete log file and I will add it to the list. Also please add -Dfml.debugExit=true -Dmixin.debug=true to your command line arguments for more verbose debugging! Also when debugging, please only install the mod and sponge. No other plugins or mods.

Broken
[] None at the moment

Fixed
CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems:
Crashes on launch

Gliby’s Voice Chat:
Loads fine, but simply does not work. See this Post on his thread for more info and images.

I’ve never got NotEnoughItems to work server side, I heard it’s really bad at compatibility.

It would be kinda interesting to see if it works with Cauldron. BukkitForge would also be cool but that stopped ages ago.

I’ll go test those now.

EDIT: Never mind, Cauldron has stopped too.

I notice you’re using a different forge build to the one your sponge mod is using
forge-1.8-11.14.3.1487-universal.jar
sponge-1.8-1446-2.1DEV-515.jar

That may or may not be part of the issue, but I will assume the crash is related to a mismatch until you show it crashing when they are the same. Also make sure everything (sponge and other mods) are updated to the latest at the time of testing.

NEI worked fine with Cauldron for 1.7.10. Actually I ran a server with a modpack containing 250+ Forge Mods and 40+ Bukkit Plugins and it worked fine. In fact a vast majority of mods have code in them to integrate with NEI

Ill retry with the proper forge and updated sponge, but I doubt it will make any difference.

@simon816 Ive reran the test with Sponge-xxx-1487-517 and forge-xxx-xxxx-1487 with the recommended and dev builds of nei. This time it didnt output a mixin folder or audit. But Ive updated the server log file’s link to the new one. Also it did not change Gliby’s voice chat either, still just broken for some unseen reason.

I have fixed the issue with Gliby’s Voice Chat. The FML PlayerEvent.PlayerLoggedInEvent wasn’t being posted to listeners of the event. The next Sponge build should work fine with the mod.

1 Like

Many thanks @simon816 also @dragon_12dk should be interested in this

2 Likes

The issue with CCC should be fixed with my PR to forge.

PS: @Joe_Schmo2840 that jar I created for you to test, while it did work, didn’t fix the root of the issue. I’m hoping my PR fixes the root issue.

1 Like

No problem, I had already updated to 1.9, I will look into forge next. And again thanks for your hard work man. These mods are very important to us!

Is malisiscore conflicting with sponge now?

Sponge is for 1.8, MalisisCore is for 1.7.10…

1 Like

See the name of the branch. It would be interesting to investigate this on both versions.

Btw travis breaks because travis is using oraclejdk7 but malisiscore for minecraft 1.8 is written in java 8.

Glibys still doesnt work for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like the player join isn’t being fired to forge again…

I’ve fixed it again
https://github.com/SpongePowered/Sponge/commit/b780715465f76686c5eb33ea0fadcb00a98e8eb6

Thanks ! i go test it ! :wink:

It works ! Thanks <3