šŸ’° EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

I was told to come here Hello @Flibio =)

Iā€™m busy for the next day or two, but Iā€™ll try to look at the error when I have time.

1 Like

Iā€™m attempting to connect to MySQL for database, but despite having all the information correct the MySQL module wonā€™t load properly.

26.11 17:52:57 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [economylite]: Failed to load the SQL module!

Iā€™ve responded to your Gitter message.

EconomyLite v2.5.1 is now available!

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Please report all issues to the GitHub page.

Enjoy EconomyLite!

EconomyLite v2.6.0 is now available!

• Switched to bStats
  • Fixed issue where configuration files ignored Sponge config location options
  • Added ability for players to be notified when their balance has been modified by an administrator

Enjoy EconomyLite!

1 Like

EconomyLite v2.6.1 is now available!

• Fixed a bug regarding file paths (Reported by @Gershon)

Enjoy EconomyLite!

Great work!

However, I would like to ask you to add a more detailed config for the MySQL module. It is need sometimes to combine some tables to avoid a mess; well, I think you understand me )

Iā€™m not sure what more detail you would like me to add, could you please explain more?

1. It would be better if I can to change the name of the tables which your plugin creates.
  2. And it would be better if nickname of every player which has a account write in the table too.
  1. That one would take a lot of time as the tables are currently hardcoded in many places, Iā€™ll think about adding it when I have the time.
  2. Sorry, but Iā€™m still not sure what you mean by this one.

Well, the plugin writes only the uuid of the player to database, when it uses any command which do something with a balance account. It would be better if the plugin write nickname of the player to database too (or nickname only)- itā€™s need for symbiosis site and server. E.g. to make TOP of the richest players or just a finances table.

Only the UUID will be written to the database. If a username needs to be requested, it should be done by the plugin that needs the username, or if an external service such as a website needs the username, it can do so via an API such as this.

Okey, thank you.

Why i having this error:

https://hastebin.com/ewitebelul.md

I not using mysql :frowning:

Can you please post your config file?

Manā€¦

I mistrusted somethingā€¦

I changed my Host hostname to dedicado.areaz12server.net.br. After this change your plugin started to drop this error.

I changed back to ā€œAreaZ12Serverā€ and back to work normally ā€˜-ā€™

Its weird but i think this can helpā€¦

I need to set my hostname to dedicado.areaz12server.net.br because some services for my site.

Could you please open an issue on GitHub so we can discuss this further?

Done: Error on change Host/VPS hostname Ā· Issue #28 Ā· Flibio/EconomyLite Ā· GitHub

Thanks.

Any plan to add migration from TotalEconomy?
:slight_smile: