💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

I changed the currency config file, lol. Whoops.

I hadn’t tried the command till now, but I wasn’t able to add the symbol I was wanting; “§”.I manually edited the config file to add the “§” how would I check to see if it works?
-Besides that, the /bal is now working as intended, thank you :slight_smile:

What field are you adding the “§” to? Also, are you using it to add color to the currency name? EconomyLite does not currently support changing the color of currency names. I may look into adding the feature sometime.

I’m using it in place of the traditional $, not a color code :slight_smile:

Oh I see, does it function? I’m currently busy and can’t test this.

As I mentioned, everything is working, but I’m wondering how to check if the “§” is the currency symbol; when I do /bal it just says the numbers, no symbols.

In the EconomyLite plugin, I made the decision to use the singular and plural names after the numbers as opposed to the symbol before the number. However, the symbol you set is still accessible by other plugins that use the Economy API and may be used by them.

1 Like

Is it possible to add support for command blocks?
For say I put the command “/econ add @p 100” it throws out in the command block, “An internal error has occurred!”

I am on API 4.2.0

I’ve tried reproducing this issue multiple times on my testing server but it always works for me. Are there any console errors?

Plugin / sf or sv versions would help

Where are the permission nodes? Are there even commands? :hamburger:

Commands and permissions can be found on the Docs. They are linked in the main post.

EconomyLite v2.3.0 is now available!

• Added the ability to configure debug logging

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy EconomyLite!

Your DOCS link is dead

I’ve fixed it now, it seems GitHub Pages changed something that prevented the site from loading the main page.

Can u add the possibility to interact between virtual accounts and players`?

E.g. the kingdom pays its employees for hard work and the employees paying fees to the kingdom.

Greetz,
yololetsplay

Also it would be great so that negative amount of coins is available.
E.g. player 1 needs to pay 5000 Coins, but he has 4800 Coins.
Finally the transaction fails bc negative wallet isn’t allowed :confused:

Greetz,
yololetsplay

Negative balances will not be supported by this plugin, it would break numerous other plugins that have not planned for negative balances. Perhaps a separate “addon” of sorts could be created that allows players to take out loans.

Make negative balance support configurable. Disabled by default. Integrating an account loan system would be phenomenal.

@varrix I’ll look into adding a loan module to the plugin.

EconomyLite v2.4.0 is now available!

• Added /vpay command, used to pay a player from a virtual account
  • Added /payv command, used to pay a virtual account

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy EconomyLite!