šŸ’° EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

Pay message still does not include amount. Do I need to reload messages.conf or something?

1 Like

Yes, you need to delete the command.pay.success message in order for it to regenerate.

1 Like

Hey Flibio,

Our server has recently ran into some really weird errors with plugins, specifically focused around issues with EconLite. Its a Pixelmon running their PixelmonEconomyBridge and itā€™s ran fine for months. With no change to config or new/updated plugins, EconLite has broken. When we attempt to run any command it gives us this error in console: http://pastebin.com/UJu5e9AX

Really desperate here, had help from a bunch of people and tried nearly everything but canā€™t seem to get it working correctly. Any suggestions?

Are running the local storage or a remote MySQL database? Also, could you please create a GitHub issue as it is easier to keep track of and prevents clogging the thread?

Hi can you please edit your docs to include the fact that economylite.admin.econ.add/set/remove commands require economylite.admin.econ as a base. The permissions reference is incorrect.

Iā€™ve updated the Docs to included the permission economylite.admin.econ.

EconomyLite v2.9.0 is now available!

• Clickable links are now sent when taking out loans

@turtledude01

1 Like

Where to download? I only see source code when I click the download link. or do I need to build it myself?

The download link leads to the releases page, where you can click the ā€œView on Oreā€ link. Here it is, for your convenience.

thanks, I actually just found it out, I clicked all the link on that pageā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

I canā€™t do anything with this playerā€™s balance. I get this error

I canā€™t find EconomyLite mentioned anywhere in the stack trace, so this looks to be an error with Sponge. Unfortunately, I canā€™t tell you what is wrong, so I would probably post this on Spongeā€™s GitHub or create a new forum post.

Thanks for the quick reply. Iā€™ll make a separate post

I have another question. Is it possible to get rid of this spam?

Yep! They are just debug messages, but they can be turned off in the config by setting debug-logging to false in the main configuration file.

I went to download the update, and its been flagged by moderators on Ore, can you please resolve with the Sponge team?

The plugin actually has not been flagged. If you look around Ore, youā€™ll notice that all plugins display this message. This is due to the fact that at some point Ore will start have downloads being approved, like BukkitDev used to have. However, since downloads are not being approved yet, all plugins will have this message. You can safely ignore the message.

@Flibio With the loans module, what happens if someone takes out the max loan that they can but they never pay it back? Is there anything preventing them from just collecting $1000 and then never paying it?

No, there currently is nothing to encourage people to pay back their loans.

Suggestion: Allow a ā€œDebtorā€ permissions group to be specified in the config. People who are in debt will be assigned that Group on top of their others. Once they paid off their loans they are removed from that group. Server owners may configure that group to restrict players privileges until they paid everything back. If there is no group specified, it will be ignored.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good idea! Iā€™ll add it when I have time.

1 Like