My Request

ok so ive been trying to use chestshop for 1.12.2, but it needs the economy plugin and as i see it, there is not a single economy plugin that works for 1.12.2. Any know what i can use instead?

I like Flibio / EconomyLite and I can confirm it works for 1.12.2. Basically every plugin should work for 1.12.2.

What do you mean by “it doesn’t work”? Any errors? Please send the debug.log via pastebin.

when i say it doesnt work i mean that it says can’t find economy plugin. But ill give this a try

There are in fact many economy plugins that work for 1.12.2, mine included. When you come across a plugin that does not work, talk to its author instead of saying ‘it doesn’t work, I want a new one’.

5 Likes

Used Economy Lite and not Total Economy (wanted a database) without issue

The reason i say it doesnt work is cause i have looked all over bukkit and spigot for economy plugins but could never find a single on that says works for 1.12.2 so i just tried them out cause ive seen plugins that were made for earlier versions but still work for later ones. so i thought id try sponge

Sponge does not run Bukkit or Spigot plugins.

yes ik it doesn’t. I am saying I tried running spigot server but I couldn’t find any economy plugins that works with chestshop 1.12.2 for spigot/bukkit so im giving sponge a try